Common Tree Snake hatching (with photo)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
congrats on the cute little hatchy, its incredible how small they start out!! :p

that blue boy is amazing,.....wow!!!

congrats :) how many eggs did you get?

awesome looking adults, will be good to see how the hatchie turns out as it grows,
do you breed brown trees as well?

cheers

awesome looking adults, will be good to see how the hatchie turns out as it grows,
do you breed brown trees as well?

cheers

I have Katherine Brown Tree snakes, I missed the boat with breeding them this year.

Given I have so many snakes Nic, This little guy once feeding will be up for grabs!

Cool, will be interesting to see how it looks when it colours up. Do you have any others cooking?

Cool, will be interesting to see how it looks when it colours up. Do you have any others cooking?

I have some greenxblue cooking away which should be about 3 weeks away, I have some others which i am just messing around with feeding at present..

I have to say i am extremely jealous, bit hard on cash this season but hoping i will find a colubrid cheap enough/raise enough funds to add one to my collection. Do you keep mcleays?

That sucks, i havent heard much about them as captives but they seem like an interesting snake

Hornet there are some cheap Common Tree Snakes out there somewhere, Last year I saw some hatchlings going for $100ea! It was crazy.

well done dottyback I ended up with 7 slugs from 1 female & 4 slugs 1 which I thought was good and went
to custard from the other female.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back