Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sorry to here that salebrosus..
maybe try and bring the colpret to you by putting up a, wanted snake ad in the local store (not sure if its legal to post wanted reptile ads in store but owell) then see if anyone rings you up saying they got a snake that is like brutus description, then do wat u like from there....
hope get him bak

I really hope you get Brutus back soon. I have a few pythons and would be devastated if someone stole them. As you rightly said take precautions when someone you don't know is around. I keep people out of where my reptiles are, don't tell anyone unless I know them that I have snakes (hubby used to blab, but has since stopped), I also keep my dogs inside and there wouldn't be much left if someone did break in. My kids don't tell anyone at school how many we have or what we have and only a trusted few are allowed to see them. They aren't particularly valuable alone, BUT they are my babies and I want them protected. The collection together would be worth a bit, but they would be taking their life in their hands if they broke in here. I have a mastiff x, plus 3 smaller dogs who are very protective of the house.

It's pretty sad when you can't trust tradies who are there to do a job in your home and have to be given that trust. He should be fed to a snakes when he's caught.
Good luck mate

Hope you get Brutus back safe & healthy soon.
I worry that this could one day happen to me. I rent, so there are the regular inspections, tradies when work needs to be done etc etc. Because I have big cabinets in the lounge they are a little hard to hide. I just hope they don't blab to others ' I went out to a house in ******** the other day & guess what they had?' sort of thing.
Thoughts are with you & good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back