Pictures of new WOMA

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Morbid

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Pictures of new WOMA !!

Hi everybody! here are pictures of my new Woma. he was hatched mid 2010. Sorry the pictures where taken on my iPhone. I have a nice SLR, but I cant find the battery. As soon as I do I will post some higher quality pictures.

---------- Post added 07-Jan-11 at 10:09 AM ----------

77.jpg
11.jpg
22.jpg
44.jpg
33.jpg
66.jpg

Last edited:
Joe & Banjo : thanks so much! I was very excited to get him... So far Womas are amazing!

Tassie : I live in the US so sadly I have no idea on the local. I am hoping I will be able to guess either what he is or his mix is when he gets older.

Python : Thanks, and when are you expected to get your Woma? Most def worth it!

Yommy : thanks! And your absolutely right... His bands are extra dark and unique. I think there cool, over hear at least I think it makes him worth less... But I really like it. From the pictures I have seen of the female I am getting she has even crazier patterns... I am happy though... haha

Looks good as for locale maybe Tanami? Our Tanami fella looks similar in pattern but is 4.5 foot and 1yr old he is a big boy, feed em up and they grow quick so be warned, enjoy Womas rock :)

Looks good as for locale maybe Tanami? Our Tanami fella looks similar in pattern but is 4.5 foot and 1yr old he is a big boy, feed em up and they grow quick so be warned, enjoy Womas rock :)

I am actually thinking he is part Tanami... And again I will have to wait until he is older but I actually think he is part Uluru and the the female (whom I still need to post pictures of) is part Tanami and part Boodarie. I am thinking because of the thicker darker bands. I am purely going off of studying the "show us ya Womas" thread. So I suppose I am really inexperienced, and I will need to wait until he is older and see if he keeps his head coloring and banding... Then again I really have no idea...

I am actually thinking he is part Tanami... And again I will have to wait until he is older but I actually think he is part Uluru and the the female (whom I still need to post pictures of) is part Tanami and part Boodarie. I am thinking because of the thicker darker bands. I am purely going off of studying the "show us ya Womas" thread. So I suppose I am really inexperienced, and I will need to wait until he is older and see if he keeps his head coloring and banding... Then again I really have no idea...

i'd think tanami and the uluru locale (which are similar to the boodarie markings which have the thick dark banding but grow much larger) and these are from similar geographical locations (central australian desert area's)

Boodaries are on the other side of the country in WA in the pilbara region and have only been available to the hobby for about 5 years since Pilbara pythons and trueblues breeding efforts. My pair are from the 1st F1 generation captive bred from the wild caught founder animals. Got to see the parents of mine and a few others Rob bred from and they were amazing :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back