SA woma in the wild

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aspidito

Reaction score
A couple of pics for the aspidites lovers out there.........
I am fortunate to encounter a few of these in the wild each year, this is a South Australian locale woma, typical colouring & by the size and taking into account the amount of food there is available this season I think would be 2 years old.
Cheers, Paul.
DSCF4788.jpg

DSCF4787.jpg

DSCF4784.jpg

DSCF4797.jpg

Awesome find Paul,gotta love the Aspidities...Top photos...

Great pics Paul! So lucky to be seeing them in the wild..

Thanks for sharing :)

Great pics, must be some food about or is it smaller than the pic suggests?

Its only about a metre long but it is well fed as there is so much food around due to all the rains in the area, sand swimmers, dragons, rats & mice are in abundance. Although at a glance it looks in perfect condition but on closer examination it does have a few battle scars but then to get this size it has to be a true survivor.

Love the pic's Paul, would be awesome to see all the wild woma that you get to see .... thanks for sharing your pic's with us.

Very nice animals! Someday, I would love to see and photograph those in the wild.

yeah beautiful snake. what time was it there? it looks dusk or dawn, just curious.....

Nice pics..... got a question though.

What are wild Woma's like compaired to pet Woma's? Would it be happy for a rub like mine is?

I guess it depends on what you want it to rub, some are pretty uptight.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back