UNUSUAL Jungle - Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
100% jungle pairing I assure you :)

but the clutch was split into two different containers and both lots popped some weird animals

Check my edit, just saying in similar situations.

They won't be getting ripped off because they are buying pure jungles. Any questions email him.

I used to own the female breeder that produced the clutch Craig
She was just a normal banded jungle bred by the devil.
I asked for photos of the parents so it would be clear how those patterns are produced ?
Not by the natural genetics etc but by incubation temps being manipulated etc
Thats if the father was not a RPM?jag

Roger

Well done to Dan and well done to you for snaring some stunners, they are crackers and hopefully will be something special.......It would be great to see both parents, any chance of Dan or yourself posting up pics......

As Roger has eluded to were the incubation temps different to conventional temps. A friend played with incubation temps and got some very drastic results with his Jungle hatchos. Just look at the Jungle in Rogers avatar.

So barra can you answer my question.
How the hell can i be expected to not get ripped off if you cant tell if they are jungles or jags, there are some very dishonest people out there that will be thinking about playing around with temps now!!!

Well done to Dan and well done to you for snaring some stunners, they are crackers and hopefully will be something special.......It would be great to see both parents, any chance of Dan or yourself posting up pics......

As Roger has eluded to were the incubation temps different to conventional temps. A friend played with incubation temps and got some very drastic results with his Jungle hatchos. Just look at the Jungle in Rogers avatar.

They don't look like jags to me but they are great looking animals already that's for sure. Will be good to see them after a few sheds.

They were incubated exactly the same as last years. They always produce stunning coloured babies, just this patterning is unusual.

I feel lucky to have them, and will appreciate them for what they are. Crazy Jungles!

---------- Post added 08-Jan-11 at 09:43 PM ----------

They were incubated exactly the same as last years. They always produce stunning coloured babies, just this patterning is unusual.

I feel lucky to have them, and will appreciate them for what they are. Crazy Jungles!

roger parent one is a banded 50/50 jungle with an insane head pattern , father is a tri striped animal

I think for all those who have hinted incubation fluctuation it could very well be possible but from memory the same pairing threw some oddballs last year too

I am really interested in whether or not the incubation fluctuation was known about when Barras "Friend" sold off those animals ? because from memory they where not cheap

So barra can you answer my question.
How the hell can i be expected to not get ripped off if you cant tell if they are jungles or jags, there are some very dishonest people out there that will be thinking about playing around with temps now!!!

Hi Craig
Sorry didnt know you were asking me....As for incubation temps, Im sure it was already going to happen after some of DEVILS results last season were made common knowledge.

But as far as ripoffs go, the best way to tell there is to go off how much info the breeder/seller is willing to share. ie pics, guarantees, history of his/her breeding results personal references etc

As we all know the herp world is pretty small and dodgy dealings are aired pretty quick. Your a cluey bloke, I dont think you have to worry too much about getting ripped off, as for some others though, I would say there will be the odd one here and there having a tough time. Thats where dealing with people you know and have a trustworthy reputation comes into it.......

---------- Post added 08-Jan-11 at 09:05 PM ----------

Hi Kupps
yeah he knew about it and it was discussed a number of times before and during incubation, it was more an experiment to see what extremes they could handle. I am in possesion of a snake with very odd patterning, it was thought it was caused by incubation and having bred it this season and going by the resulting offspring it appears the traits were not inheritable.......Which sucks

Either way once again Dan has done well and its great to see some new mutations popping up.

roger parent one is a banded 50/50 jungle with an insane head pattern , father is a tri striped animal

I think for all those who have hinted incubation fluctuation it could very well be possible but from memory the same pairing threw some oddballs last year too

I am really interested in whether or not the incubation fluctuation was known about when Barras "Friend" sold off those animals ? because from memory they where not cheap

Thanks kupper
I sold Daniel the female breeder jungle last year. etc ,
He sent me pics of these hatchies the other day
But to me the hatchies look like temp related patterns .
i asked for pics of the parents and i get nasty replies.
Ive got a temp related 50/50 jungle in my avatar and they look great , freaky patterns are cool .etc
was only trying to get to see pics of the parents ,,not get a mouthfull
just shows what type of person he really is ? hey ???

Geez all this when a guy is trying to show off his new pride and joy...Well done Jay I love the headpiece

Roger he has had a few changes in circumstance of late so I'll apologize on his behalf

He is an angry gnome at times but doesn't mean it most of the time ;)

:D absolutely stunning. Cant wait to see them after they shed :D I hope you will keep us posted on their progress I dont really think its relevant if its due to temps at this stage, just showing off your pretty babies. Well done indeed!

:D absolutely stunning. Cant wait to see them after they shed :D I hope you will keep us posted on their progress I dont really think its relevant if its due to temps at this stage, just showing off your pretty babies. Well done indeed!

+1... always with the arguments lol

how do incubation temps alter the patterns ? and what sort of temps ?

Last edited:
Thanks to those who are just appreciating my new babies. I didn't intend for this to be a debate...... I was just being a proud new dad lol

I will deffo post pics once shed.

Mate I love them, they are gorjuz looking snakes if they were for sale I would not hesitate. Congrats on them they are stunning!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back