CarpetPythons.com.au

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

D3pro

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just finished up carpetpythons.com.au website.
It's now live.
Check it out, enjoy the new features and design and comment on what you think.

Cheers,

Very nice!
do they sell their stuff? If so how do we checkout their pricelists etc...

Very nice!
do they sell their stuff? If so how do we checkout their pricelists etc...

Thats coming soon mate. In the mean time use the contact page.
There will be plenty more features added to that website

bloody good site mate, adding to favourites! Like how your site has plenty of images etc of the feature content. top job.

Michael

one thing though, might be good to include the scientific names for each species etc aswell on the pages somehow

Very nice :D

I think other than an artistic and design flare and a good strong knowledge of the programs... theres that something extra that you pro web design folk possess... something I will never ever have. I change my mind so frequently within the creation process that my web design always ends up over complicated or somehow just short of quality LOL So I appreciate how much work goes into these things and how exceptional you are to be able to produce it to a time limit! baring in mind my own website has gone unfinished for months now and is the reason I have not officially started my business!! You will have to PM me how much you charge :D I may be in need of assistance rofl

Looks good D3, had a sneak peak at it the other day when I tried to access the site and noticed it was under construction so used a different link :p

Top job mate, Nicole must be happy with that; well done.

Nice one mate! I like the use of colour!

Though does acreptiles know your using his images?

Nice one mate! I like the use of colour!

Though does acreptiles know your using his images?

Do you think we will have a site like that and not have permission. We have also changed some of the info to reflect our seasons and the way we do things. That is the best caresheet on the net for carpetpythons. Thanks for all the kind words and thanks again for that kick **** site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back