UNUSUAL Jungle - Pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez, looks like I missed some spicy discussion with all the edits and suspension!

Great looking animal Jay, look forward to updates on that one! It's hard to tell from the slightly overexposed pics but, is the saddling a nice uniform black? Looks like it in those pics, absolute cracker!

cracker animal Jay!! i'm big fan of crazy patterns.
i've had a few odd things pop out of the incubator over the years and i always cook at 31.5 degrees. i had this reduced pattern pure coastal pop out of a clutch of 22 last season.all the others were relitively normal,some stripes ,some banded,but this one was a bit different with a big, thick,crazy stripe.

Attachments

• coastal-bub1.jpg
    coastal-bub1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 246
As said last night, well done on a great pick-up and congrats to Dan, cant wait for progress shots after their first few sheds..........

I missed it all too!

Jay they look fantastic, very jealous. Make sure you keep posting updated pics as they begin to change.

Geez, looks like I missed some spicy discussion with all the edits and suspension!

Great looking animal Jay, look forward to updates on that one! It's hard to tell from the slightly overexposed pics but, is the saddling a nice uniform black? Looks like it in those pics, absolute cracker!

hehe Even the jag boys cant tell hey :)

With no neuro issues and pure jungles - they would be worth more than jags imo.

Also, if it were incubation temps that create this, then worldwide people would have a system of incubation temp changes that would create every pattern type they wanted surely?
Why even smuggle jags in - just adjust your incubator :lol:

Nice bubbies Jay! :D

What better subjects to hone your photography skills on!

Michelle

That was my thought but didn't want to say anything for fear of flames. Im already unpopular with jag people.
Other than if it was temps its not inheritable... if all you want is a pretty snake then these are a better option. As long as its honest. These would be my preference :) I think they are gorgeous. If it is temps, I guess I would congratulate the breeder on his temp tinkering skills cause surely it wouldn't be easy.

They were incubated at 31.7 degrees. No heating failures etc.

I just got word from dan that most of the clutchmates shed last night, I have not been home yet but am eagerly awaiting lifting the lids off the click clacks!

I just got word from dan that most of the clutchmates shed last night, I have not been home yet but am eagerly awaiting lifting the lids off the click clacks!

With your camera at the ready!

Also, if it were incubation temps that create this, then worldwide people would have a system of incubation temp changes that would create every pattern type they wanted surely?
Why even smuggle jags in - just adjust your incubator :lol:

Exactly, well put Ads!

---------- Post added 09-Jan-11 at 03:43 PM ----------

All except for one little guy :) I got four of the sibs with me atm, none have shed just yet, will put pics up once they do!

:D ha ha Im excited for you... cant wait to see them :)

I used to own the female breeder that produced the clutch Craig
She was just a normal banded jungle bred by the devil.

Not by the natural genetics etc but by incubation temps being manipulated etc
Thats if the father was not a RPM?jag

Roger

Hi Roger,

Its was actually the father of these babies that Dan got from you 3 years ago, not the female.

Yes thats true too .
But Daniel also purchased a adult female last year
and she clutched this season for him etc .
He sent me pics of the clutch of eggs and then later on hatchie pics.
The hatchie is stunning as i already said .

cheers
Roger

Yes thats true too .
But Daniel also purchased a adult female last year
and she clutched this season for him etc .
He sent me pics of the clutch of eggs and then later on hatchie pics.
The hatchie is stunning as i already said .

cheers
Roger

I see no reason to doubt info Dan has given me. Why would he lie?

roger parent one is a banded 50/50 jungle with an insane head pattern , father is a tri striped animal

I think for all those who have hinted incubation fluctuation it could very well be possible but from memory the same pairing threw some oddballs last year too

I am really interested in whether or not the incubation fluctuation was known about when Barras "Friend" sold off those animals ? because from memory they where not cheap

Jay
as the above post already has stated the father was a tri stripe ?
the mother was a 50/50 banded with insane head pattern ?

I can assure you im not lieing ?

Heres a photo of the Devil bred female breeder jungle i sold to Daniel .
You can make your own mind up.

Either way your jungles are stunning ,
Dont keep coming back at me when i have done nothing wrong .
Roger
Heres the female jungle i sold Daniel .
Devilfemalebreeder.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back