what annoys youthe most?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My surname is Smith, on the phone I always get asked how to spell it!! :rolleyes::shock::rolleyes::shock:

Maybe I just don't speak clearly enough, but other people say I do speak clearly.....

"people that cant drive and/or dont know the road rules"

I could not agree more. I am a pretty laid back person but I become so beyond livid when I drive and people are complete idiots!!!

People who won't like/have respect for animals, Annoy me alot.

I understand not owning any or have fears of certain animals but for heavensake humans are animals and we need animals to survive... At least have respect!

I could make a long list but those two top it!

People who are greedy, materialistic and have a stick up their ar$e!

-men who cannot keep their word, they bend the truth to get what they want
-when someone orders parts for their car and when I ask what model - they say , that they are all the same.....

When people don't spell things correctly... also when they spell words wrong on purpose even though it'd take the same amount of letters to spell it correctly, eg: Buh instead of But
The incorrect use of 'their, there and they're' or 'then and than' annoys me too

Ummmm annoying......
Hypocrites, who get on their soap box and make out people are in the hobby for the money only when they are the ones who are.....they also poach from the wild....but make out they are 'holier' than though, yet majority of the reptile community know exactly what they get up to....

All those people such as pensioners, welfare recipients, shift workers who do not need to do their shopping in the evening and at weekends who get in my way and use up my precious time while I'm trying to shop. I work normal hours and pay taxes and these people have the option of shopping while I'm at work so why do they go at the busiest time! I know they do it to get in my way.....shop rage, shop rage....

All those people such as pensioners, welfare recipients, shift workers who do not need to do their shopping in the evening and at weekends who get in my way and use up my precious time while I'm trying to shop. I work normal hours and pay taxes and these people have the option of shopping while I'm at work so why do they go at the busiest time! I know they do it to get in my way.....shop rage, shop rage....

my sister is a sift worker and she starts at 5am and workd thru till anywere between 6pm and 11:30 pm she cant help if if the onlt time she has to shop is at night or weekends

pffffff ok here we go things that tic me off.

being accused of being a dole bludger when im not even on the dole just cause i have tats long hair and a beard
the house full of alco's that moved in next door (we now have the cops in the street daily)
the above peoples dogs who are almost dead and full of fleas
when the shoplifter alarm goes off when u just bought somthing then have to stand there having your bag searched while people look at you like a theif.
the music/movie industry claiming hard done by with downloading then gloating this year about highest profit EVER
the guy who stole my car
the duche bag who stole my woman
the NRL ...all of it they may aswell play touch footy now
rich people
cops
and when ya kick ya toe on the coffie table when half asleep

ohh and rich famous people telling poor people to donate to this n that while they sit on a huge pile of money, i think they should give alot more b4 asking us,

Morons who teach their moron siblings to drive in the right hand lane!!!! KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING!!! Who are you going to overtake on your L's ??? who??? No one!!

Morons who teach their moron siblings to drive in the right hand lane!!!! KEEP LEFT UNLESS OVERTAKING!!! Who are you going to overtake on your L's ??? who??? No one!!

Couldn't agree more!! The amount of L plate drivers in the right or middle lane on the M4 when they can't even do the speed limit... infuriates me!!!!

HAHAHAHA I was on the right hand lane trying to overtake a truck on a hill, there was this car in front of me , he could of easily moved to the left as he wasn't quite up to the truck. A van came up on my left...I let him in and he basically pushed the car in front of me past the truck (without hitting it if you know what I mean), it was just sooo funny and was exactly what was needed...lol

Annoying things - this could take a while
*When people fill up the car walk into to sevice staion to pay & they say
"just the fuel over there thanks" (whilst pointing in a southerly direction towards ten cars!!!),
counter chick will ask " which bowser sir?"
customer (still pointing) "that one over there" or "the white one"
(when there is 8 white cars in driveway)
counter chick "the white holden? ford? Subaru? Nissan? Toyota?" whilst smiling politely.
Customer "the one on the far said!!!"
counter chick (*sighs* quietly to herself) "do you know what bowser number sir? Or how much fuel?"
Customer "twenty-something-or -rather" or "I didn't take any notice"

VERY frustrating. it happens alot.

Sorry..... (embarrassed look on face)... I promise to try harder but sometimes my head isn't in it.

The lack of sunshine is annoying me, some of my reptiles cant bask and its stopping my orange peppers from colouring up nicely.

90% of people on this site

Haha, there are more than 10 people on the site though. Turn your frown upside down :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back