Bite pictures

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

larks

Reaction score
This guy hasn't bitten me once in the last 10 years, but he made up for it today and nailed me good, so Jo was good enough to take some pic's.
Checkout the colour of my hand in the 2nd pic.

bite1.jpg

bite2.jpg

bite3.jpg

I bet you wouldnt think that you,ll cop a bite from him,looks as thou his making up on the last 10years...He might of been going for the Water dragon on ur arm..lol..Love a good bite photo...

Great pics! He's a great looking snake :) Best bite pics I've seen in a while.

Yeah it was totally unexpected from this guy, I was just putting him back in his enclosure and something made him switch into food mode while he was still on my arm.
The worst part was I could see he was going to nail me and there was nothing I could do about it ... :lol:

Hay mate you had better check to see if that wasn't ink leaking out of your arm. Dam that gotta hurt. Great pic.

Ouch!!!!! That's gotta hurt! Love the water draon on your arm! And what a gorgeous snake he is! Can we have a few better pics of him?

Haha .... no ink leaked out and that's a good thing, some of the ink was only put there 2 weeks ago and that made it hurt even more :)
I will try to get some better pic's him in a few days, I rewarded him with a nice big rat for doing such a good job on me ... LOL

Yeah he got me hard and I'm proud of him as he gave it 100% effort and never gave up until the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back