Its happening !!! The CASTLE HILL REPTILE EXPO - 13 FEB 2011

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never been to one and am excited. Cant wait to see all the different types of pythons on show. Maybe I'll pick up a hypo bredli and some mountain heath dragons too.

Chase.

cant wait !!!!! cashed up and ready to splurge !!!!COUNTING DOWN THE DAYS !!!!!

Hi guys !......... just wanted to give you an update on the 2011 Castle Hill Reptile Expo. So far we have over 20 breeders committed to coming and most of the big retailers and specialty product suppliers as well. The $150 we ask for a breeders table is mostly to cover the cost of insurance that we have to pay on each table. So if you have any reptiles to sell, please support this event and jump on board. At this stage we still have room for more breeders. We have advertised the expo widely so we are expecting a good turn out. We even have a TV ad campaign running. For more info please visit Australian reptiles for sale, licences, clubs, breeders and reptile expo

i will be there for sure. My reptile rack will be set up by then so hope to get some new gex and perhaps a paternless childreni

I will be there! Hopefully I will have obtained my first Python by then and can come around and see all the different breeders and all the different reptile products.

Looking forward to it!!

tickets

Hi,

I've done a quick skim of the thread and see the prices for the BBQ but were wondering what the admission prices would be on the Sunday.

The Castle Hill reptile Expo is now on facebook,

Do a quick search under that name, page will be updated with all relevant info soon.

Cheers

Hi Guys,

The Castle Hill Reptile Expo is going to be BIG ! We have all the big retailers and suppliers and most of the breeders coming along.
Entry is $10 for adults and $5 for children under 16. A family pass is $25 for 2 adults and 2 children.
We are looking for a few more VOLUNTEERS to help on Saturday for set-up and for all day on Sunday. You will be given an expo tee-shirt and your tasks will include security at the exits, helping at the entrance and various other tasks as required. Lunch and dinner and drinks will be provided depending on when you help. We'd prefer people who have had some experience at past expos although this is not essential. Thanks to all the kids who have volunteered but unfortunately due to public liability and OH&S we can only accept adults as volunteers. Please message me if you are interested. Thanks....Adrian

I would like to come along, but I know very little about reptiles, keeping them at least. I don't intend to buy anything. Its only about 20-30 minutes away from me, but I'm not sure how great it'll be for someone wanting to make contact with Breeders and have a chat about requirements? Is this the kind of place to do that?

Thanks

It sure is the place to come to. It should be great.
I'm keen on the BBQ Saturday night. Who is coming to that?
I would like to come along, but I know very little about reptiles, keeping them at least. I don't intend to buy anything. Its only about 20-30 minutes away from me, but I'm not sure how great it'll be for someone wanting to make contact with Breeders and have a chat about requirements? Is this the kind of place to do that?

Thanks

hey guys can someone please PM me prices on entry fees would love to go again this year and need to plan for it cheers

sorrry guys that was my question but i did find the answer after i posted lol thanx and sorry again lol

There's a barbecue being held, is that part of the expo or only for a selected group after the expo?

Hi Guys, at this stage we unfortunately don't have enough interest in the spit roast so it may not be happening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back