Denmark trip (lots of pics)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanden

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I had a trip to Denmark to pick up my a.perthensis pos het pearl and hog noses het albino thought i show you some pics of what the breeder has includeing the pearl morph of a.perthensis

I will get some pics of hognoses later today

My snakes are the pos het pearl and the hognoses

Pearl morph
denmarktrip053.jpg

Granite carpet
denmarktrip050.jpg

boa constrictor leopard morph
denmarktrip049.jpg

lots of ballpythons i cant remember morph name on

think it was a orange ghost pastel

denmarktrip048.jpg

denmarktrip047.jpg

black pastel

denmarktrip044.jpg

killerbee not 100% sure
denmarktrip043.jpg

no idea

denmarktrip042.jpg

pied
denmarktrip041.jpg

denmarktrip039.jpg

albino
denmarktrip037.jpg

think this was Epicrates s. fowleri
denmarktrip035.jpg

Gtp

denmarktrip033.jpg

boa constrictor sunglow
denmarktrip031.jpg

one more of pearl morph
denmarktrip023.jpg

boa constrictor nebulosa

denmarktrip017.jpg

sunglow female
denmarktrip012.jpg

some lizards cant remember name but they are relatives to the gila lizard

the female is 33 years old from wc

denmarktrip008.jpg

denmarktrip007.jpg

one of my pos het pearls
denmarktrip005.jpg

genetic stripe ball python

denmarktrip004.jpg

my two marginata tortoises
pompelogpilt005.jpg

Last edited:
western hognoses het albino

they flatten out there neck so they look like cobras some times :p

hognose011.jpg

hognose007.jpg

hognose006.jpg

hognose005.jpg

hognose004.jpg

hognose003.jpg

hognose001.jpg

i hope my pos het pearls i got will prove out when breed them :) im jealous on breeder with his pearls :p

when i went to denmark to visit my family...i stopped by a big pet shop my big brother told me about
IT WAS HUGE!!, the pet shop was like 3 levels and had basically every animal you could keep in a cage....but it did make sense the place was called zoo city lol

awesome animals though, but i was told that boas were illegal?

great looking snakes by the way. I wish you could get them in aus

when i went to denmark to visit my family...i stopped by a big pet shop my big brother told me about
IT WAS HUGE!!, the pet shop was like 3 levels and had basically every animal you could keep in a cage....but it did make sense the place was called zoo city lol

awesome animals though, but i was told that boas were illegal?

before 2003 you could keep almost anything but have laws on whats allowed now.

burmesee , reticulated , rock python and green anaconda are not allowed in denmark + most venomous snakes . almost all rear fanged are legal . the biggest monitors are not legal and same with crocodiles (2 species of cayman dwarf croc and chinese aligator is legal)

ahhk fair enough then.....thats right i forgot it was only those 4
but yeah there are alot of colubrids in denmark, i held my first king snake at that pet shop

just a random question but i never got answer when i was there, what is the reptile market like over in that part of Europe?

ahhk fair enough then.....thats right i forgot it was only those 4
but yeah there are alot of colubrids in denmark, i held my first king snake at that pet shop

just a random question but i never got answer when i was there, what is the reptile market like over in that part of Europe?

well its pretty big lots of expo`s all over europe but the biggest are in germany wich is hamm and in nederlands its houten with snakeday

I'd hate to think those 2 Beaded Lizards are crammed in that drawer tub most of the time. I understand snakes can be bred happily in an appropriate sized tub, but it looks like they barely fit in it.

I'd hate to think those 2 Beaded Lizards are crammed in that drawer tub most of the time. I understand snakes can be bred happily in an appropriate sized tub, but it looks like they barely fit in it.

thry have a big cage but they were beeing cooled for breeding

Ahh fair enough. I know they're not an active lizard, just thought the worst with the shed skin and wet substrate at the end. Beautiful lizards!

Great pics Fanden. Love the ants (as you know) and the little hognoses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back