Another BHP from Sonnemann

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dee4

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I have had this little one for a couple of weeks now and thought it about time I showed it off...:rolleyes::lol:
Rather dashing sort of a fella.:D Not much more I can say about this one. I think it speaks for itself.

Thanks to Neil and Cathy.

IMG00208-20110108-1232.jpg DSC02594.JPG DSC02599.JPG DSC02596.JPG

Very beautiful Dee, top quality animal as you'd expect from Neil.

Thakns guys, I'm glad he's backing down a bit on his breeding... He will send me broke..:) Can't help myself.

How do i find him? sorry new to the site

Cathy (cmclean) is on here now, look in the members online and click on her name. You should be able to message her in there.

Thanks all, he is a little ripper. The certainly produce some cracking animals.

very very nice dee4. love pinstripes. If it's anything like the girl i got from him you are going to have some fun. as soon as i open her enclosure, she comes out of no where and lunges out the door to grab anything she can reach... usually my toes
i still love her

Neil & Cathy have allways provided top of the line BHPs.
It is only now that they are starting to become more affordable, if one could say that, they are more in demand.
They have also spent a lot of years producing such lines to be released for public sale.
Now that they are avail on the public market people will go nuts over them & WHY NOT, they are a beautifull snake.
Wait for some people to show off thier young axanthics.

Hey Rob,, and a damn fine cook I am too!~!!! haha! I will have to treat you to another delicious treat...

Glad the boy is going well, the pictures of him are excellent.

Thanks Ian, yours is coming your way shortly, will contact you!

Andy, glad yours is thriving

Cathy, she certainly is thriving and is a stunning snake. am going to pair her up with a kel worley male...i reckon the offspring are going to glow

Hey Rob,, and a damn fine cook I am too!~!!! haha! I will have to treat you to another delicious treat...

Glad the boy is going well, the pictures of him are excellent.

Thanks Ian, yours is coming your way shortly, will contact you!

Andy, glad yours is thriving

Thanks Cathy, It always cost me money when I come to your house, a feed is the least you could do for me...;)

Problem is I can't even take credit for the snake or the pics, you guys bred him & the pics were Jenny's doing. Seems I will just have a proper go at breeding some Axanthics this coming season, atleast I will be able to take some credit then.:rolleyes:.:)

Thanks everyone for the kind words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back