what annoys youthe most?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, or the "miracle" in with the miners rescued in Chile... not mention of the same god causing the problem lol.. maybe he was on smoko?

Ah MamaBear, i saw that to - which reminds me of another annoyance, that the government doesn't make Christian like Pr Daniel Nalliah pay tax on their nasty religion.
From his own site (which were all supporting)
Are the QLD floods the result of Kevin Rudd speaking against Israel? at Catch The Fire Ministries

Yeah hey.
It wasn't god who saved them, it was the bloody rescuers who spent days on trying to get them out, and they call it a "miracle".

Another annoying thing, Wen ppl tlk lik dis cos primry skool ws da only edukasion dey got.

And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.--Leviticus 26:29

Yum.

Here i was thinking we were only supposed to canabalise 'illegitimate child' demigods.

Here i was thinking we were only supposed to canabalise 'illegitimate child' demigods.

There are heaps of options, even specifically smashing newborns heads in with rocks.
It is truly sickening stuff.. and people are worried about burkas :shock:
To keep it on topic - the governments support of this "invisible friend for adults" cult, annoys me.

Also body boarders annoyed me today.. school holidays :evil:

People who think they are always right, even when you prove them wrong.
People who have very load conversation on mobiles so everyone can hear.
Drivers that decide to do 60kms in a 80/100kms zone .
Drivers not using their blinkers.
Companies that ring you to sell you something, when you say not interested thankyou, they tried to push the issue.(happens alot)
Drivers/Motor bike riders that think hitting their horn as they pass a horse rider, is funny.( happens alot)
Can think of heaps more but that will do.

There are heaps of options, even specifically smashing newborns heads in with rocks.
It is truly sickening stuff.. and people are worried about burkas :shock:
To keep it on topic - the governments support of this "invisible friend for adults" cult, annoys me.

Also body boarders annoyed me today.. school holidays :evil:

Good to hear im not the only faithful one, god help us if the infadels get hold of this information. If i wasnt raised in a religous school promoting truth i would have trouble grasping these harsh but meaningful realities.

Do you surf? would hate to be a surfer apart from just falling of the board because im usually wasted(and dont have a surf board) i would feel like an idiot for taking peoples waves. Surfing is like ecology there is a niche for some but for most others arnt sustainable. I never understood surfing rage untill i met some degenerate who used to complain about the locals... That said im not a surfer or any other form of shark food.

Last edited:
people who reply to ads with text messages when you specificaly say NO TEXT MESSAGES, and tyer kickkers in general

I love the heat! I hate being cold :)
agreed 100% stupid winter....also snowman, you forgot one of the main reasons why summer is awesome.......REPTILES....

---------- Post added 16-Jan-11 at 11:19 PM ----------

what annoys me?, people making threads about other threads, then discussing exactly the same thing as in the other thread

Farts in the shower that hover at head height in the steam

It annoys me that weekends only last 2 days.
Whos idea was that? They should be punched in the face

Just thought of another, Kids my age wearing these big fake diamond earings and thinking it's cool.

Your not gangsta privileged white kid.

When my external hard drive chuck a hissy fit, and now i cant get to all my pictures, music, and all my work :/

Viruses that completely screw up your laptop so that you can't even get onto the homescreen
Getting stuck behind trucks and other slow vehicles for ages
People that don't know how to use a roundabout
Getting locked outside the house
People in shops who walk so slow and take up the whole aisle or else cut you off when you try to pass them
Taking a big gulp from your cup in the middle of the night then discovering its full of ants
People who strut
Taking your tiny bag out to go clubbing then all your friends saying "hey can i put my wallet keys whatever in there coz i didn't bring a bag" then your bag breaking coz it was so full of ****
Random dogs ****ting on your lawn
AND, dirtbags that scratch, dint or otherwise mark your car and leave no details

---------- Post added 17-Jan-11 at 11:25 PM ----------

One time I had two little kids in my room, a myriad of fish tanks, lizard, snake and frog tanks and what they were interested in was the cricket tub, they said "Mum look, crikets!!!!!!!!!" and stared at them intently with wide eyes.

---------- Post added 09-Jan-11 at 02:25 PM ----------

I can't stop laughing at this!! Little kids are hilarious

My mum when she tells me I cant have another reptile even though I can pay for it myself and I will look after it :rolleyes:

Justin Beiber doing proactive commercials.....10 year old girls don't get pimples!

the guy at the canberra reptile santurary who started bagging out this site i felt like punching him grrrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back