Wild Water Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iamheretic

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just a few pics i took of a water dragon in his natural habitat, we get heaps around here (church point). I saw him below our blacony, and ten followed him when he went under the rock with the tree big tree root (or whatever it is) wrapped around it. I was surprised they climb incredibly well. Bad camera and a bad photographer, but you get the idea.
Just thought it was something possibly worth posting.

Attachments

• 231.jpg
    231.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 112
  • 229.jpg
    229.jpg
    74.2 KB · Views: 89
  • 244.jpg
    244.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 94
  • 238.jpg
    238.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 104
  • 249.jpg
    249.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 105
nice looking male:) i love ewd they always look so proud and pretty:) thanks for sharing

nice looking male:) i love ewd they always look so proud and pretty:) thanks for sharing

glad someone liked it :)

Nice to see there are heaps still around

Yeah heaps around my area we watch them grow up from tiny little things to large guys like that. Lots of problems with people taking them though, they did a thing on it in the paper, how people were going up behind them and catching them and keeping them illegally.

In the near future ill probably try and get a decent camera and take some more (hopefully better haha) photos of the wildlife in my area. We get green tree snakes everywhere, diamonds occasionally (i have a video of one eating the possum in the possum box, i will try and find it, sad, but interesting), elapids, i think that's all the reptiles, i'd say the other animals but then i would be here forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back