Digital Scales

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rockstar_jones

Reaction score
Hi guys, looking at getting some cheap digital scales for use with my pythons and rats etc.

Anyone have any reccomendations that can be found online? are the ones on eBay any good? any experience?

Regards,
Michael

I bought cheap ones off ebay, had em a few months now and there working good still, and there accurate (checked them against variouse food items :p)

i too need something like that, i have scales that are great for eggs and hatchies but need something larger for pythons and larger lizards. What price range would i be looking at for something at least half decent?

I payed 25 bucks delivered for mine :p

They record in grams up to 5000, can also put a tub on them then reset the scales so it just weighs the animal and not the container

what about house hold scales to way people you could weigh yourself with snakes then put snake away and weigh your self again subtract weight with snake with without snake you got the weight of tyhe snake easy as. they cost about $20

what about house hold scales to way people you could weigh yourself with snakes then put snake away and weigh your self again subtract weight with snake with without snake you got the weight of tyhe snake easy as. they cost about $20

Because with snake records, exspecially hatchlings it wouldnt be that accurate holding a 14gram snake on them scales

is there less need to weigh them when they're adults? so a set of scales that goes up to 5kg is fine?

because I have a jungle and she'll prob get more than 5kg at adult size right? I guess they're growing slower so they stick to the one size food item?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back