So, Whats your Claim to Fame?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
One of my friends is married to Jen Hawkins brother, annoyingly Jen is as nice as she seems! :) (the whole family are lovely)
Have met and worked for numerous gold medal equestrian riders

Thanks about it, pretty sad here...

Cheers

I am related to Malcolm Mclaren - he formed the British punk rock band - The Sex Pistols - He's my cousin.

i shook hands with Malcolm Mclaren in the mid eighties when he came to East Sydney TAFE, National Art School at Darlinghurst and did a talk. I was doing a visual arts course and he was invited to talk about himself and his many conquest. I remember it was held
inside the beautiful old sandstone building inside the gaol complex within the school and every weirdo,punk,goth, mohawk and skinheads and struggling inner city would be artist was there...

epic thread
i was about to beat the crap out of the peice of snot that sings lead for short stack at a house party once

i could have saved everyone the pain

im sorry

my uncle's dein perry
about as far i get

my grandmother on my dads side is 1st cousin with darren lockyer, my mum has a photo of me in QLD 2 years of age eating water melon in my nappy with his grand father lol

hmm, i went to a Green Day concert and almost got a t shirt from the t shirt cannon lol. about as much of a claim to fame as i have :rolleyes:

I saw Buzz Lightyear at my 25th last year... come to think of it he looked an awful lot like Jonno from ERD :?

my relies ar related by marrage to ram chandra" the taipan man" and i met him alot when i was young. Also worked at the GABBA for 7 years and meet all the bris lions and aust cricket team

my friend is related to steve irwin:). my mum has seen jarrod hayne the rugby player:). as for me ive never seen any concerts or anything like that:(

I went to school with Anthony Minnicello years 8 thru 10 at high school.
Before that i went to school in bexley. We used to give this chick a hard time and she used to tell us her brother was gonna come smash us. He came looking for us one day when we wagged school. Nobody knew Anthony Mundine in those days, lol
Also played an extra in the movie "The Matrix". Best paid work I ever did. Alot of waiting around lol. Got paid niceley for those 3 days. Bought the DVD as soon as it came out, too bad my face is never seen lol

I wasnt going to mention this as I dont want my ANGELIC IMAGE tarnished
when I was a teen ,at a sunnyboys concert ..I vomited on the stage while they were playing ...very drunk and very off my tree ...and very in trouble...;)
(does anyone here remember the sunnyboys even?)

I do....great band...Jeremy went off the wall..but his brother and sister had a great pizza shop in Newtown in the 90's. Sunnyboys first album is a classic.

I have no famous direct relatives (distantly related to David Livingstone) nor am I famous for anything (Still waiting for my 15 minutes).

Have met a lot of members of various Aussie bands etc but to be honest most are up themselves as they dont live in the real world. The only exception was The Cat Empire...after a gig a few years ago we all stayed back with the band (everyone except Felix) and crew (the ex manager of the Tiv in Brissie is a friend) and jammed until about 5am...everyone swapping instruments every 30 mins or so...was a great night. They backed up the next night with an even better gig...never seen a joint jumping as much to their unique sound.

i had sex with paris hilton once. im now bed ridden for life due to the quantity and toxicity of the STD's I contracted.

My claim to fame........

[video=youtube;rM4O4-jT3x0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rM4O4-jT3x0[/video]

I am heaps better now though

I met muhammad ali when i was 3 or something,

ummm i asked some afl player from the essendon bombers who came to our school how much money he earnt a year, i was about 5-6.

I saw some guy with dreads at a shopping centre, he nodded and said hey and i did the same, about an hour later i realised he was the lead singer from Korn.

My step dads ancestors in medieval times used to get people to come to church lock it up then kill them all and take their money and things.

and i saw all these amazing bands at no sleep til, oderus at gwar saw me with the white shirt that has writing that only shows when you get splattered from the onstage "fluids" and focused his "cuttlefish" fluids on me.

that's all i can think of ...... for now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back