Interesting Elapid Handling Videos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cris

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
I have been trying to find some videos of snake handling in tricky situations, does anyone have any vidoes to share even if they are just links to others videos?

Im mostly interested in seeing stuff like hot borwns, taipans, mambas or whatever going nuts and being handled well. Actually post anything even if they dont know what they are doing.

im on my school computer so i can't link anything but on youtube search viperkeeper. I don't know the specific videos where they act up but they are there.

[video=youtube;-WP_RzKLYEs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WP_RzKLYEs&feature=channel[/video]
[video=youtube;YC3Xwc2do9I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC3Xwc2do9I&feature=channel[/video]

Last edited:
I love the video of the eastern brown! Awesome stuff!

There is another video on YouTube with Rob Bredl and a fairly nut-so brown that's worth watching!

[video=youtube;01hxqbs1vl0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=01hxqbs1vl0[/video]

Last edited:
ive been watching viperkeeper for years he is awesome i lvoe his collection

Yeah he's got a great collection, I love his Gaboon Vipers & Green Mambas, but I really can't stand how slow he talks in his videos and he seems to have troubles breathing possibly due to his weight problem... Other than that, they are great videos to watch.

Viperkeeper's YouTube Channel

evryone should watch sssnakeman069's channel he does put some good stuff up
for people who dont know who he is, he is tony harrison the gold coast snake catcher.
i have spent some days up with him doing the rounds and going out on calls. pretty fun at his place, it is a reptile lovers paradise

Yeah he's got a great collection, I love his Gaboon Vipers & Green Mambas, but I really can't stand how slow he talks in his videos and he seems to have troubles breathing possibly due to his weight problem... Other than that, they are great videos to watch.

Viperkeeper's YouTube Channel

'Remember the most venemous snake is the one that just bite you' :p

'Hi viper keeper hear with a special announcement and an even more special friend' :D

Haha Im only 30 seconds in and already laughing :p

And he has stains all over his shirt and littuarly spends the first 5 minutes talking about his kitten haha,

man i cant imagine viper keeper would be to quick if he had to chase a brown snake,the slob lol

man i cant imagine viper keeper would be to quick if he had to chase a brown snake,the slob lol

Haha I have to agree with this. Every time I watch his vids I pray that someone like a mate or something of his takes over the talking but never happens...

It's always him....talking....in that annoying voice

There are some amazing video's of some horrible snake handling courses on Youtube - one by our friend the Snakebuster, the other by a wildlife group in NSW. Great video's of how NOT to handle elapids.

after about 25 seconds searching from Jonno's post got this...

[video=youtube;UjVdYsMkrlk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjVdYsMkrlk[/video]

pm me the links Jonno, I wanna see.

I think I found them, interesting to put it mildly but professional etiquette prohibits me from commenting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for all the suggestions, i had most of the clips suggested but not that many of viper keepers(yet).

Keep them coming, as i said im mostly after good handling videos, but the others are also "interesting".

My god...... Ok, I have no professional etiquette, but I also don't want to be the cause of this thread crashing. But damn. Thank you RH for saving the day yet again and getting a wombat drunk.

oh my god, I laughed so hard at viperkeepers 'new kid on the block' video "Lots of local damage and stuff, with some neurotoxins thrown in for grins and giggles" beautiful collett's snake is the star of the show :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back