Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
m8. do some research and then u'll find out all the gecko species then ask specific questions here. much easier and helpful

Thick-tailed are common and cheaper then knob taileds, they are also fairly calm and can be handled gently without them doing a runner like most other geckos. Atleast in my experience, most of the knob taileds and thick taileds are fairly good, thickys are cheaper though.

How much are thick tailed geckos and can I by them at a local store

Look at your local stores.
If they have one, you can buy one.

if your after a good handling gecko i wouldn't advise a knobtail , there arent many australian geckos that are good for handling

if your after a good handling gecko i wouldn't advise a knobtail , there arent many australian geckos that are good for handling

Why not?? I handle all of mine.

yes you may i also handle all mine too however as you would know knobtails stress quite easily and aren't the best handlers in comparison to a leopard gecko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back