Congratulations to Brian Barnett for receiving The Order of Australia medal today!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Congratulations Brian. Always willing to lend a hand or offer advice when needed! Thanks, and congratulations again!

Congratulations Brian. We're so very happy that your hard work over the years has been recognised. Well done.

well done old mate i havent spoken to you in years will have to catch up again before were all to old

Congratulations and thanks for your dedication. You are very inspiring.

Did you see Brian on the ABC news in Victoria this evening. (I believe he was also on channel 9 in Melbourne also?) It was a great item with GTP's and shingle backs etc stealing some of the lime light.

I am very proud of our Brian!

l saw him on channel 9 news he was showing his Green Tree Python l did not see the Shingle backs at all, or did l see him on ABC news l missed it.

He really deserves the Order of Australia Medal and l to am very proud for him to receive it, he was the one who l got my very first pet Python from in August 1989, which was a Childrens Python and he was always there to offer me help or advice when ever l needed it.

Congratulations Brian
Many thanks for all you help and advice
Warmest regards

Elizabeth and Wesley

Fully sic!

Congratulations Brian, everything said previously is true mate! I am proud to be a friend, you are not just an icon but a Pioneering Icon!

Very well deserved.

;) I always have said you are 'THE BEST' Brian....It is sooo awesome you have been recognised for your yrs of effort in the field!! I am so proud of you and feel lucky to be your friend! :D Thank you and big hugs, Judy

Just logging in for the first time in... well... forever, to say CONGRATULATIONS Brian!
You're incredibly deserving of such an honour!

Congratulations Brian , a very deserving winner. Thank you for your advice and help over the years. And hopefully some good press here in melb regarding snakes for once.

big congrats there you deserve the honour thanks for every thing you have given to the hobby!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back