bitten by scrub python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So my karki shorts wont do the trick no more,i betta stop handling them Carpets-or were they taipans...Is that why i have 2 punture marks on my leg and i feel like vomiting,gee it looked like a carpet python..Oh well quess my name isnt Steve after all....

Mark im so tough i dont even wear undies under my karki shorts.... going commando makes me very quick and alert BEAT THAT

I agree with Peter. I had a 4m scrubby bite me during a snake show, unfortunately. I dunked the hand in dettol, chucked a bandage on as there was a bit of blood involved and kept on going with the show.

id prob give it a clean, and snakes can give tetanus so id get a tetanus shot if he hasn't had one in the past 4yrs

Its every 10 years..... Unless you are unsure of when you last had one or if you have had fewer than 3 doses all up.

I find this whole thread hilarious. Thanks guys.
A couple of weeks ago I asked about care info for scrubbies and got inundated with people telling me how unfriendly they are and this fool tries to play with a wild one? I hope he heals with no real damage but I hope the scar is a reminder not to be so silly in the future.

yeah saximus, i agree, i was hoping to have pics, but unfortunatly none available, maybe next time if some1 is carrying on like a tool il be ready, haha,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back