Stupid freaking weather!!!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Defective

~ Yoda (2008-2020), you loved me more than life!!
Reaction score
right so just to give you an idea on Adelaide weather
Adelaide: 42C
Elizabeth: 43C

which means to get gawler weather you normally add on 2C. the further out you go the hotter it gets. right now i wish i could be in Tasmania or somewhere MUCH cooler.

i hate hot weather!! even as a baby i hated it 27C onwards is to hot.
Anyone else wanna gripe?

Adelaide is known for it's stinking hot summers. I hate the heat as well.

and its not like theres a coolish wind at night either...all day and all night its hot wind or no wind...
i hate arsonists in the mt barker area and up behind me in the scrub area. we had 4 grass fires all by aresonists. obviously i would never discount black sunday because that affected all states but mainly victoria and i think partially nsw.

At least Adelaide is a different kind of heat to Brisbane - we have such high humidity here. I feel I can function in a dry heat (low humidty) - going up north is a different story! Cairns is terribly hot...

At least Adelaide is a different kind of heat to Brisbane - we have such high humidity here. I feel I can function in a dry heat (low humidty) - going up north is a different story! Cairns is terribly hot...

I can't stand dry heat, chappy lips drive me nuts! And i sleep with my eyes open so they dry out and my vision goes blurry in really dry weather.

i actually prefer it when its like 10C ice cold wind, pouring rain, thunderstorms the lot. i love beanies, jeans and tees. as a general rule on the first day of winter i wear shorts and a t-shirt i never get flu's/colds/ pneumonia/throat infections Nothing but in the change over of seasons in spring/summer i'm sick for 2 mths generally november-december and it sucks!

It's because when its hot you spend the whole day inside trying to keep cool so your immune system gets weak.

no its not that, i get sinus issues, nothing to do with my immune system. i've been like it since i was a kid. and if it was 45 under the shade where you live i doubt that you would be going outside either would you???

Yeah....for a swim, to go to the zoo, fishing to go to the beach and hang out. I guess I am a little abnormal though. :p

Oh and going to shepards hill reserve, going to sturt creek to flip rocks you know stuff thats fun.

And i sleep with my eyes open so they dry out and my vision goes blurry in really dry weather.

Eeeeww that's creepy.

Hey Lambert maybe you should shift to England sounds like they have your sort of weather; )

so does mt gambier and tas...england has far to many rellies of mine...on my dads side, not keen but thanks:)

Haha the heat sounds like fun...Here it is absolutely impossible what is going to happen next. Sunny and stinking hot, but who knows what its going to be like in a few days O.O

thats one advantage of living in the adelaide hills, it normally cools down nicely at night, at least you can sleep.

School starts back tomorrow... 32 degrees, on Tuesday 36. That's hot in a school with no air-con, and sometimes no fans, aaand the uniform itself... How can you concentrate when it's like that?! :|

I think if your school has no aircon on a day over 30 something you get to go home.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back