Finally EGGsssss lol

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Dreaded_Pets

Reaction score
geting so excited now incubators finished and i just found eggs today:p looks like the 1st clutch has 5 perfect eggs 1 small egg and 1 sunken egg another clutch due in 4 wks :D
DSCF2730.jpg
Savanah my pygmy dragon layed on the 13/12/10 her first ever clutch :D

Finally,so many post about whether shes gravid or not..Well now u just answered all the posts..lol..Now the exciting time waiting for them to hatch (not)...All the best.

hehe ur telling me python i was starting to get worried and ready to take her to the vet just to make sure all was good lol :p

exciteing in dead will be a busy time round here as my baby is due at end of march lol these should be due aprox end of feb from memory.

im quite excited about it as are the kids lol anybody know what colours i should look for to keep with the ygmys ?? ie the darkest or lightest ones??

and cheers for the gl wishes wverybody

jinin are u sure from what iv read pygmys only usually lay around 8-12 (is this correct) so yes 7 is a little small however it is also her 1st clutch ever

incubators runing well and within range so heres hopeing they hatch on time :p

That would be so exciting! Congratulations; hope they go well from here on.

hehe ur telling me python i was starting to get worried and ready to take her to the vet just to make sure all was good lol :p

exciteing in dead will be a busy time round here as my baby is due at end of march lol these should be due aprox end of feb from memory.

im quite excited about it as are the kids lol anybody know what colours i should look for to keep with the ygmys ?? ie the darkest or lightest ones??

and cheers for the gl wishes wverybody

jinin are u sure from what iv read pygmys only usually lay around 8-12 (is this correct) so yes 7 is a little small however it is also her 1st clutch ever

Mine just layed 17.. So i thought that would be about average as last year her first clutch was 17 too and the 2nd clutch of last year was 14.

week 1 of clutch 1 eggs still looking good chucked 1 of the half sized eggs as was still dimpled but the other half sized egg is nice and round like the full sized wggs so only time will tell if its fertile or not cant wait for clutch 2 to drop :p

well clutch one is due to hatch any day now with only 3 good eggs left

and clutch 2 has been layed today this time almost doubleing her output lol 13 eggs all look good aside form being a little sunken lets hope they plump back up after a wk or 2 in the incubator

Clutch 1 (1-1-11).jpgClutch 2 (30-1-11).jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back