• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Aussie Pythons and Snakes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

port macquarie carpets and coastals.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

affroalex

Reaction score
Common Name

port macquarie carpets, natural intergrades. coastals.
port macs 2 years. coastals, 3 yearlings.

Sex

both
Size
port macs 5 foot and 4.5 foot. coastal. 2 foot and 3 foot.

Quantity Available
2 port macs. 3 coastals

Price
port mac pair-$550
coastals-$60 each.

Bred By
port macs by vixen. 2 coastals by sonia dewdney and the last coastal i wouldnt have a clue.

General Description
the pair of port macs were bred by vixen. they are 2 years old and lovely animals, it is a very unwanted sale as they were my first reptiles, but i am moving so they have to go. they feed very well on medium to large rats. very docile to handle and have never bitten or struck at me.they shed well and are very healthy animals. the coastals are yearlings, 2 i recently purchased from sonia, she didnt push them food wise so they are still quite small. they feed on fuzzy to weaner mice. they are a little snappy but will settle. the 3rd coastal is a cairns locality. he usually handles well, but can be pretty fussy with his food. also for sale is a 4 year old atherton jungle female. handles well, feed great, shed great and will be fine to breed this year, she is about 6 foot. $300 for her.

Willing to Freight?
yes

Contact Details
pm or email [email protected]

License Number (Required for NSW and SA Sellers)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back