scale-less corn snakes.....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FusionMorelia

Reaction score
ok,
i just finished reading the new S&T mag and these corn snakes.....
i dunno about these, the face with a scale here and there looks like its diseased
for those that haven't seen them
3430457098_7d9645f4a8_z.jpg

3429645217_11d44c272d_b.jpg

whats peoples opinions of these animals,
personally i dont like them they look nasty....

I personally like the looks of them in the pictures.
Untill I see something scale-less in the flesh, I don't know if I would own one.

Personally I love them! I think they look unreal but am also a huge fan of the standard corns.

I've always thought scaleless snakes looked weird. I guess they would feel pretty amazing too

You've gotta live the colours! Without the interuption of scales you get brighter colours, so the future of these snakes will be very interesting.

it was only a matter of time lol. i moved over from england in october and in england the most common pet snake is corn snakes. you can walk in to any pet shop and see hundreds of diffrent morphs of these guys. seriously HUNDREDS. they have made just about every possible colour mutation possible.

it was only a matter of time lol. i moved over from england in october and in england the most common pet snake is corn snakes. you can walk in to any pet shop and see hundreds of diffrent morphs of these guys. seriously HUNDREDS. they have made just about every possible colour mutation possible.

I used to love seeing all the new morphs of corn snakes and leopard geckos in the pet shops in the UK..... AMAZING!

They look great as well as having the shed issues which would make them less of a threat to native gear.

Their all rubbish in my opinion, but the majority will love them.

lol its a saggy baggy snake! :lol:

But yes i think that it is just unatural and gross!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back