NEW Mountain Dragon

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
very nice looking dragon. Red ones arnt so common there pretty cool I know where to find them just havent got out there yet to photo some and maybe catch myself one :)

thanks man :)
I got to go out n get one for my nephew now we have him all set up so might try get myself another one as well see what happens :)

---------- Post added 13-Jan-11 at 12:33 PM ----------

[/COLOR]little red one got picked up last night and i have been told that the female looks gravid bye a snake relocater who was the first in the state too breed them

Last edited:
Ok people it's illeagle to buy and sell reptiles in tas as stupid as it sounds so all herps HAVE to catch all from the wild

A correction to this post.

Not ALL herps have to be caught from the wild. The Tasmanian laws/regulations allow "permit holders" to catch and keep from the wild except from "reserved land" UNLESS hold a scientific permit.

HOWEVER, it is preferable that Tassie Herpers source captive bred species prior to obtaining from the wild

Well done Tassie & congrats - make sure they get plenty of UV or you willhave trouble - hope you enjoy them

yeah but havent found any captive breds around oh well i got what i want i love them soo cute :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back