"just hanging"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

solar 17

l have just put this boy [jim] into his new climbing enclosure 120cm/4' high complete with a built in ladder and ceiling heat panel but this is his favourite spot......solar 17 [Baden]...ps he was bred by "the devil" on APS
5406735318_02ff9c52a0_z.jpg

great looking jungle, looks very happy sitting there

That Jungle is stunning the skull on its head actually looks like a skull and cross bones and I imagine it looks even more amazing in the flesh.

Gorgeous snake Baden. I want my next addition to be a really pretty Jungle like this. Just gotta work out where to get one. Is there a special name for the really bright yellow ones?
What's his temperament like?

Love the skull shape on the head as well, and the climbing wall. Is the wall easily removed to help with getting the snake out?

while that snake is beautiful it's also the light that it's in that makes it's yellow stand out more. but in saying that i've never seen an average looking snake posted by baden so no doubt it's a gem in any light.

while that snake is beautiful it's also the light that it's in that makes it's yellow stand out more. but in saying that i've never seen an average looking snake posted by baden so no doubt it's a gem in any light.
"tigerbudgie" you are right the flash did make it look a little better than it is in some respects but in other aspects of the pic it looks not quite as good as it does in real life so l felt it roughly balanced out the whole pic but l tried and it was hopeless without a flash because of the shadows indoors as l only use a point and shoot panasonic camera.....solar 17 [Baden]

She's something else with that pattern. All the yellow. Nice and fat to.

I have never seen a jungle so beautiful before, what a fantastic enclosure and photo

i have the same problem when i take photos. but i've never seen an average snake pic posted by you before so with just a point and shoot camera it's saying something about your snakes.

Another fine looking reptile you have there Baden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back