Cairns members...

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pythoninfinite

I spoke to Michael Cermak (waterrat) this morning, as the biggest storm event in Australia's recorded history approaches the North Queensland coast. I would like to wish those members, and other residents in the storm area all the best for the next 48 hours, it sounds like it could be a truly terrifying and destructive time.

Jamie

Agreed. My thoughts are with everyone up there. Good luck and stay safe

Yes, all the best. Just a couple I can think of atm. Slim6y, reddogmally and my great friend Mandy (aymacay).
Here's hoping everything turns out OK.

Oh and scorps.

Its times like this that little ol' Adelaide doesn't seem such a bad place to live. The downside is that being so far away there isn't anything i can do to physically help.

Hoepfully there will be minimal loss of life. (I'd like to think there would be zero loss of life but thats not realistic)

Do what you need to do to keep yourselves safe guys and girls, and please let us know that you have made it out the other side OK

hey micheal if you want to send some greens to sydney for special safe kepping just contact me !!!

as a former resident of the great far north, i hope that you all keep safe and well !!

i wish i could be there to watch and feel the mother of all storms

hey micheal if you want to send some greens to sydney for special safe kepping just contact me !!!

as a former resident of the great far north, i hope that you all keep safe and well !!

i wish i could be there to watch and feel the mother of all storms

they'll all feel much better with your (%$#@) witty humour and empathy.

Was just on here hoping there would be a thread like this. Good to hear people are checking up on each other, annoyed with myself that i am missing critical contacts but none-the-less know others will be with them.

Stay safe everyone and good luck, we're all thinking of you.

Thanks everybody.
It's actually quite boring here. Hardly any wind, light rain, so here I am on APS.

cheers all

i cant even imagine what this storm will do to the wildlife in the affected areas:(
cassowary's and all :'(

Good morning!
It wasn't bad at all up here, just a lot of mess to clean up, no damage, I guess we were lucky.
Back to the clean up.

cheers
Michael

Excellent news for you Michael! Looks like there's a bit of grief further south though?

Glad to hear Cairns escaped the full force!

Jamie

Its great to hear your fine Michael,also the cyclone proof greens are alright..Mission beach-Innasfail-Tully are not so lucky..Great to hear NO lives were lost (atm).Those poor banana growers are going to do it tuff again..

Has anyone heard from Roger yet (jungle_freak) I believe his around that area as well (Townsville)?

Michael.. Great to hear your OK, hopefully others in the area faired just as well.

Wonderful news Michael...I was so worried when I heard you were staying !! And some of your babies would be outside !! They must be super strong snakies to have hung on through those winds !!!

Wesley and I watched the weather map right through till midnight in disbeleif at the size of the storm...it is such good news you are all ok.

Elizabeth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back