need help on where to catch mountain dragons in tasmania

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jeremy21

Reaction score
gday im just after some information on where to catch mountain dragon im from hobart tassie and cant find a single one down this way. i have a tasmanian reptile licence and a fully setup terrium. to house him but just cant seem to get my hands on one :( any help would be great ;).

cheers
jez

hi im in burnie i got 2 love them will pm u a good tas forum hope you join

k matey will do lol burnie bit far to drive i rekon i might go have a look up the eastcoast sometime this week hope i get lucky :)

By mountain dragons i suppose you mean mountain heath dragons, i would suggest looking in mountain heath. Get out and do the hard yards yourself and it'll be a source of pride for you in later years. Even if you don't find what you are looking for you'll get to learn about the bush without relying on others. This is not a dig at you, this is honestly a great thing to do.

yeah there have been a few in the east coast i have herd good luck

hey im in hobart to you got any other reptiles im getting a baby bluy as soon as my lisence comes im after a mountain dragon to were about in hobart are you

gday oliver im on the easternshore mate i went for a stroll just up behind my house yesterday and found 2 was quiet supprised actually i walked all over the hobart region to find some when i could of just walked 500metres lol u can also find them up behind glenorchy mate on the mountains up there hope this helped :)

The east coast is a haven for all lizards, mountain dragons around Binalong Bay everywhere!!! around the lagoons

gday oliver im on the easternshore mate i went for a stroll just up behind my house yesterday and found 2 was quiet supprised actually i walked all over the hobart region to find some when i could of just walked 500metres lol u can also find them up behind glenorchy mate on the mountains up there hope this helped :)
ok cool i live on mountwelington pretty much so were exactly behind glenorchy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back