Whats your fear???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

phantomreptiles

Reaction score
Just interested in what peoples fears are. Personally myself I am terrified of spiders and I know a few people on this site keep them as pets - and I am sure those that own them as pets can't understand why I have this fear. I guess its the same as those who fear snakes, I can't understand why they would fear something so beautiful.
I accidently opened a post with a spider for sale (I think it was from Hornet?) and felt physically ill, I would like to know if anyone has got over their phobia and how did you do it. It would also be interesting to see what people have fears of, as snakes are in the top ten of fears but most of us on this forum have something to do with them.

Apologies lol. Funny enough i used to be scared of spiders, they udes ot freak me out big time. I dont know what it was but gradually i got over them and eventually got one as a paet then it kicked off from there.

Spiders! Ahhhhhhhhh! More so bee's as im alergic!

Last edited:
wasps, bees, mozzies anything like that really, my seizures (i sometimes act a bit weird and get major headaches, really tired and fall asleep basically anywhere (like a narcoleptic) then am really grumpy for a few days. i don't adjust to you you basically adjust to me... and i'm a pain when i've had meds increased...Thats one of my hugemungus fears everytime i go to the neruologist, i cry every time.

scared of geting old and dying but most people are no one knows what happens after you die but everyone has too

I'm not scared by any animals. I'm more fascinated by them. Especially sharks and insects and spiders.

Not really a fan of pelicans though. I was attacked at the Coffs Harbour porpoise pool when I was 5 or 6, and haven't really liked those birds ever since.

Strong winds freak me out, especially when in conjunction with heights. I'm not acrophobic though...only when the wind is involved :p

Possums!! its something about the way they stare at u like they're about to attack u at any moment... but never do.......

I would like to know if anyone has got over their phobia and how did you do it.

I heard somewhere that one of the zoos in sydney has special classes for arachniphobics... claiming to guantee u'll hold a spider in your hand by the end of the day or something like that anyway? so maybe check with zoos up your way??

yea snakes are scarey especialy blind snakes coming for you to quench there blood lust

Apologies lol. Funny enough i used to be scared of spiders, they udes ot freak me out big time. I dont know what it was but gradually i got over them and eventually got one as a paet then it kicked off from there.
It was ok I opened while at work (I work nightshift) and it worked better than any no-doze tablet!!!:) My heart was racing for at least an hour.....lol

Blind faith fanatical believers who have no grip on reality and follow what they are told even though they don't understand nor want to, scariest thing on the planet in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back