new frill lizard tank

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trigs_86

Not so new Member
Reaction score
this is my new lizard tank built it myself for around 200$ lizard is bout 9 months old when i find out sex i will get another one so i can breed when the times right thanks for lookingP2030017.jpgP2030016.jpgP2030015.jpgP2030012.jpgP2030013.jpg

Very nice trigs,i have been after these guys for a while now,how do you find their appetite compared to beardies ?

Nice set up & cute looking frill neck =)

I'm going to go out on a limb here & from looking, I'd say it's female ;)

i had beardies for a year the frill will eat as much as you put in front of him haha

thanks whats the age when you can tell the sex i heard around a year but not sure,cheers

love your set up mate i cant wait till one day when i get some frillies

That is a great setup, frillies are awesome, eat you out of house and home but well worth it, I love the way they attack their food, they think its alive. Lol.

the only problem is your ventilation is all wrong, vents should be at the top and bottom of your enclosure for air flow

the only problem is your ventilation is all wrong, vents should be at the top and bottom of your enclosure for air flow

Nothing wrong with the ventilation, there is a vent in the middle back panel and the double glass doors act as vents as well, this will provide more than enough ventilation.

I think he has done very well setting it up, nothing beats building your own enclosures!

there is plenty of ventilation glass is 4mm on 5 mm tracks plus the gap between

Nothing wrong with the ventilation, there is a vent in the middle back panel and the double glass doors act as vents as well, this will provide more than enough ventilation.

I think he has done very well setting it up, nothing beats building your own enclosures!
thanks alot mate

Was it hard to put together? considering giving it a shot as i wouldnt mind a few more tanks and dont want to fork out $$ pet shop prices, have very few tools though.

Where about did you get the frillie from Trigs_86 as I am in need of a female for my fella?!?!?!?

i got him/her of herp trader but i lost the blokes number me to i after a female to mate hard to come bye

nice tank it seems building your own is the way to go i am building my own chicken coupe with my dad atm then we are gonna make and enclosure for the centrel netteds i am getting later on this year, good job :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back