Help!!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashley.harwood

Reaction score
Hey all have just signed up to this web site and loving it but I need help!! I am getting a jungle python next week (my first snake) have brought the enclosure, light, hide hole and some bark for the floor still need feeding tools and a branch or so and also a handling hook but I am having trouble with the enclosure temperature what kind of temp do I need 28-32???

you dont need to panic just chill. i dont have any snakes so i wouldnt know but just chill. haha good luck

thanks lol just so exicted i CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!. I have been waiting for a year and a half for this. heating seems move of a problem every time i have a look into it. E.g. hot days cold days and so on

have you got a thermostat that will turn the heat source down to the temperature you set it

click this >Thermostats

that will sort out the too hot too cold thing hope i helped :)

Hi Ash, set up your your new enclosure with heat at one end (32 degrees is great) so that you have a temperature gradiate so that you have a cool end as well, make sure you use a thermostat with the heat source, have a couple of hides for your snake so it can have a choice. Have this all up and running so that you can make adjustments and get right before get your new snake.
If you use the "advanced seach" at the top right of this site you will find heaps of good info.
Enjoy your new snake, and remember the only dumb question is the one not asked.

Hey all have just signed up to this web site and loving it but I need help!! I am getting a jungle python next week (my first snake) have brought the enclosure, light, hide hole and some bark for the floor still need feeding tools and a branch or so and also a handling hook but I am having trouble with the enclosure temperature what kind of temp do I need 28-32???
what size snake are you getting a hatching yearling or an adult

hey guys thanks for the advice. i am getting a yearling will try and post pics tonight just testing everything out now hope all gose well :)

Photo0125.jpgPhoto0123.jpgPhoto0124.jpgPhoto0122.jpg

Ok soo i now need some branches some nice fake plants and just trying to get the temp right now

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back