Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trench

Reaction score
Well like the title says how did you find APS :)

Me first: I had just got my reptile licence and was looking for a jungle python, I did a search for jungle pythons for sale and the APS for sale form came up as one of the result. I then joined up and am having the time of my life and now have a pair of jungle pythons thanks to tarzan (thanks again kyle) :D

Last edited:
Searching for a jungle python where i found APS & Rogers reptiles who sold me my first snake :) Thanks again roger!

googled aussie pythons looking for a big species list and came across this place,
glad i found this place b4 ARF im a 1 forum man and the alternative is pretty pathetic IMO, so i stayed with APS :)

looking up common tree snake colour phases. stumbled onto one of either dottyback or nicG's threads regarding regarding "true blue" common tree snakes and whether "green tree snake" is an outdated common name for them.
Turns out i randomly managed to meet both of these people in my local area not long afterwards :p

I looked up Aussie pythons looking for info on Australian pythons and it came up with this :) it's the best reptile forum on the web by far

I wanted lots of info on snakes before i got one, so a friend told me to join, and here i am a few months later, addicted to snakes (got 3 already), and glad i have all the info and help i need on here!

i googles something cant remember , but hate the site as its too addictive.I find myself on here a few times a day. and if i am not on the computer reading things iam on the iphone app reading things

Yeah google here too... whilst researching Woma Pythons, Google showed the thread "Show Us Your Woma's"

I remember stumbling across the site but can't remember what I was looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back