New Hatchy Rack

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cougars

Reaction score
Made this rack holds 55 tubs,30- 5 litre and 20- 10 litre.Came out ok2011_0205racknew0002.jpg

very nice.
what heat cords are you using?
as in how many and how long?
the longest cords ive seen are 6m?
Do you run them all to one thermostat?
Sorry for all the questions, but id like to set up a similar rack system in the near future..

using x3 8 metre heat cords from the herp shop all on the one thermostat

very nice.
what heat cords are you using?
as in how many and how long?
the longest cords ive seen are 6m?
Do you run them all to one thermostat?
Sorry for all the questions, but id like to set up a similar rack system in the near future..

i have used 9m heat cords before

good looking setup, the only thing you'll find in the long run is having to remove lids is a pain in the bum.
All my racks the floor space above acts as the lids saves so much more time when it comes to cleaning and feeding.
Some ideas for your next one:)

good looking setup, the only thing you'll find in the long run is having to remove lids is a pain in the bum.
All my racks the floor space above acts as the lids saves so much more time when it comes to cleaning and feeding.
Some ideas for your next one:)
+ 1
also if you dont want to have the lids on the tubs and just have them so the wood above acts *** the lid a good way to do it is to place the bottem wood than the tubs on top and than 2 pieces of cardboardand than the next level and reapeat it all the way up and than screw the sides on as you go that will give you a good cap in betweeen the wood and the tub so the tubs slide in and out much easyer

I made a smaller one with no lids using the same tubs and some tubs were too tight and some had a large gap,So I decided to just use the lids on this one.I might make another using the starmaid 10L tubs as they are a better tub

Looks good, what are the tubs 2nd and 3rd row from the bottom.

Cheers,

Allan

Theres coastals in those tubs

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back