Happy birthday fay!!!!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IgotFrogs

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hiya guy's
I would like to wish a wonderful birthday to FAY who's been a wonderful very helpful friend on here that i value her friendship greatly shes helped me out A LOT in different times of need, you are a wonderful thoughtful person fay many happy returns for the day and the coming year!!!!

p.s Simon said how on earth are you going to fit all those candles on the cake?? maybe you should just put some cake on the candle lol ....

Happy Birthday Fay!

FAY.... its your birthday?!?!?!?

Woo hoo! Hope you have had a great day, relaxing at home with the Dane and your Garthy!

Make sure you milk it for as long as you can lol

*****HAPPY BIRTHDAY *****

Happy Birthday, Fay! I hope you have a lovely day! (It seems all the cool people are born today. My brother shares your birthday!) :D

Well now old girl you get to wear that diamond encrusted G- string that he bought you ;)

Oh and have a naughty but happy birthday ...EAT CHOCOLATE CAKE !!!

Happy Birthday Fay. You have the same birthday as my Mum.

Ben

AAwwww thanks.....I am having chocolate cake...lol

Froggy, that was a lovely thing to say, brought a tear to my eye....

you know me fay i'm a straight talker only talk facts!

Hi Fay, hope you are having an absolute 'bottler' of a day.

Happy Birthday sweetie.

cheers
Joy

Happy birthday Fay :D
Hope you have an awesome time. Remember, have a good time, eat cake and stuff whatever anyone says about you :lol: that's the birthday spirit :D

Last edited:
happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to FAY!!! happy birthday to you......... hiipip,whoooraaaeee, hiipip, whoooraaaeee you look like a monkey and you smell like one to :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D just jks

Hey Fay!
I wish you the happiest Birthday wishes and i hope you had a fantastic day!
thank you for being so helpful to me on chat and throughout the forum.....
Your such a lovely person and i thank you for everything ! :D
so Happy birthday once again, eat lots of cake and have a great rest of your birthday!

Becky :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back