How often to feed 8 month old Woma?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tyler.beez

Not so new Member
Reaction score
hello, i have heard you can feed yearlings and younger every five to seven days. i have been feeding her one appropriately sized rodent every week. My question is how often other woma owners feed their snakes at this age and later on as adults?

i dont own a woma (yet) but iv always fed my snakes of all sizes once a week, aslong as the food item is the right size you should be fine :D

Ash.

I have a 13 month old feeding every 7-10 days and that is how ive always done it apart from when i did a bit of power feeding when he was pretty young. i guess it depends on what you define as appropriate size

I have a 13 month old feeding every 7-10 days and that is how ive always done it apart from when i did a bit of power feeding when he was pretty young. i guess it depends on what you define as appropriate size

yeah, thats true. i find aslong as the lumps gone and they have pooped once or twice then they're good to eat again.

thanks! when i say appropriate size i mean a prey item that leaves a small visible lump in the snakes body.

From what i have heard the food item should be 1.5x the gurth of the snake. I have given my coastals bigger with no trouble.

yeah, thats true. i find aslong as the lumps gone and they have pooped once or twice then they're good to eat again.

Mate if waited for mine to crap twice he would only get feed monthly I have got 8 pythons and none of them have ever shat twice within 7-10 days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back