Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i might check it out! See how my finances are going.

So when and where is it on at exactly?

What time do gates open?

Cameron

I'm sure there will be a heap of stuff and the guys deserve the support as they are the quiet achievers in the hobby and have contributed immensely without many here even knowing!

Looking forward to it!! i'm sure there will be some GREAT door prizes as well!

I hope to see alot of APS's there. There has been advertising but not on APS so keep the thread going to advertise on here some more. ;)

I'm sure there will be a heap of stuff and the guys deserve the support as they are the quiet achievers in the hobby and have contributed immensely without many here even knowing!

Looking forward to it!! i'm sure there will be some GREAT door prizes as well!

I hope to see alot of APS's there. There has been advertising but not on APS so keep the thread going to advertise on here some more. ;)

Agreed. I'll be volunteering and hopefully wearing a tag with my APS id on it :)

Wish I could go myself but my Partner Larks is flying in for it from Adelaide and wanted to know if anyone would like to either go halves in a hire car for the day and / or have a spare seat to pick him up & take him back to airport on the Sunday... expenses will be paid for of course ?? If anyone is interested just inbox me or larks thanks :)

Sorry can't help with the lift Jo but make sure he comes to say hello. I wanna see his tats and show him mine but I don't know what he actually looks like :)

Thanks anyway Saximus ill pass on the message.. I'm sure you two will both catch up there, he's a little hard to miss with all the Reptile tatts lol. Just spoke to him and found out he has booked a hire car for the day.

Looking forward to it, im sure it'll be a good event. ill be leaving the money at home though as i have done each year!

i wonder who will win the pair of het albino childrens pythons that the expo is offering as a door prize

Is it inside or out? If its outside what happens if its raining?

Ben

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back