true colors

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pyrodarknessanny

Reaction score

This is what set it all into motion A few months ago a certain person that i went to high-school with, i went down back to my home town for 2 days, and she said she wanted to hang out on one of the days, then at the drop of a hat (after i was already in town and on the 2nd and final day) she decided to go off and do something else, and tried to put it back on to me that I was the one who was un-organized and made out like it could be easily rescheduled. well i told her were to shove it and that she needed to get her facts right.

now i haven’t been in contact with her since then, i sent her a txt message yester day, asking about getting back my stuff that i lent to her during the time that we were "friends"

i asked nicely about it, and also forwarded all the texts between her and myself to another friend of mine, a neutral party for the sake of evidence.

well she (the one who has me stuff, a large fish tank and stand combo with filters and all the gear with it) decided that she is going to be a total [blank] about the whole thing, swarming at me and carrying on in the first reply to my messaging saying "hello can i get my things back since we are no longer friends"

she is refusing to drop my things off at a neutral location (the friend i am sharing the texts with for evidence) as they are both friends too.

she (the one with my stuff) is trying to make out that i owe her money for this this and that, over the course of our friendship stemming back to high school, when i ,and every one else in the group for that matter, can remember pretty clearly that we shared things and expenses out evenly. Halloween was ALWAYS done at my house and i ALWAYS paid for movie rentals, drinks ,snacks, pizza and so on. When we went out as a group we ALWAYS paid for our OWN food/drinks and what ever other expenses are involved.

about 2 yrs ago 4 of us went on a road trip down to Sydney to visit another fried who was living there at the time, we stayed at my uncles house, the whole trip would not have happened if not for me arranging that, as none of us would have been able to afford to stay at a hotel for a full week and still have cash to go out and do stuff in town.

and i remember very clearly pitching in for fuel and what not, i paid for all my own stuff, and even shared food and stuff with the others.
one of them did not contribute a single cent to the whole trip and mooched off of the rest of us.

now when it come to that i want MY things back, she is trying to make out that I owe HER money for these things and in one text made out like it was somehow MY job to PAY for HER car rego and insurance!?!

im sorry i did not realize that she was a licensed cabby, and that we had to pay every time we went out with her.

not to mention that over the years there are all the birthday and x-mass gifts that were given, but none were ever EVER given in return.
and im not cheap with my gift giving to friends either, i put a lot of effort into finding things for my friends,

so SERISIOULY what the [blank] is this [blank]’s problem?!
I JUST WANT MY STUFF BACK, that’s it, I’m not being nasty to her, i never was. But she wants to be full on [blank] to me from the word go?

dose she think that just because i moved away that she can say what she likes about me and i won’t find out about it?
i don’t think so.

if i was a nasty person,
there are a number of things i could do, from here to make her life a hell. to make things difficult for her, as she seams soo intent on making them difficult for me.

but i wont.
because i am not a nasty person
i never once was to her, or any one for that matter.
in fact, i remember times when, and i didn’t want to, i defended her. because that’s what friends do the help each other,

but now i know what manner of person she really is, again, not being nasty JUST WANT MY THINGS BACK,

she even had the hide to say to me in txt, that if i want them back she would sell them on ebay?!? , HA UNLIKLY!

as it is i have arranged for someone to go around to her house and re-posses the things that are MY LAWFULL PROPPERTY,

i will be done with it all once i get my things back from this bitch.

am i angry? am i peeved ?
frustrated is more the word, i have known this person for more than 6 years, and this is how they want to end the friend ship, by being a difficult [blank] and withholding my things.

ok rants over, this should all be resolved this afternoon
and then she can go rot and die alone bleeding on the streets for all care.

Wow, she does sound like a *blank* as you say.
You definitely sound far more reasonable with this 900+ rant on the internet.

I cant believe she never gave you any christmas presents ... That's just terrible.

the word colour has a u in it...

HAHAHA ha hahah ah ah.....ahhhhh
I needed that after reading all that.

By he way using a smaller font doesn't make the rant shorter just harder to read.

And then they started to hit each other with feather pillows while still in their underwear.

It solves everything...

I'll provide the pillows if you want....

Jeez, she is lucky that I'm not you :lol:
I wouldve probably been a lot less kind than you were...

Is this a joke? How can someone whinge so much about something so stupid on a snake forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back