Pink tongue skinks

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hornet

Almost Legendary
Reaction score
Got these 2 cuties yesterday. will be getting a few more in the near future hopefully. Cage is a bit bare, will be adding a bit of fake foliage for them to hide in and to green it up.

Attachments

• DSCF2218.jpg
    DSCF2218.jpg
    224.2 KB · Views: 158
  • DSCF2221.jpg
    DSCF2221.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 143
  • DSCF2223.jpg
    DSCF2223.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 143
they are awesome looking lizards man makes me want some so much more. :)

sweet pic, shame to hear bout the bung one, should have had a proper look at them before purchasing

yeah, i didnt notice till i looked up close. Let the bloke know but i doubt he cares, just told him by the look of it the lot were all duds. You said yours had some fused scales to eh? Hopefully it doesnt cause shedding problems, i hope the deformity on the other one goes away, though i doubt it. Dont want to have too euthanise the poor little thing.

going by that 1 was born with a stumpy tail i'm thinking one or both of the parents may be duds and probably shouldnt be breeding with them. Lets hope the next lot i get are better

I was thinking inbred but with how many generations they can be inbred i doubt its that, perhaps lack of calcium given too adults? Could have caused deformitys in the bubs while they were growing inside the mother? Im not sure.. it could be alot of things. I may get a couple more one day and get em in another tub, that also gives me new blood too breed with and more of a chance of pair. Getting pics of your pilbys up?

Yea it may not be genetic, many things that may have done it. Will get Pilby pics up soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back