We won tattslotto !!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantazmic

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
We went in the twenty million draw.....we won division six.....which pays out $13.40 the ticket cost us $15.00 but it doesnt matter at least we won something lol

Gees when I opened this thread I thought how many millions did you win. Lol

WOW!!! That's so much better than what i did - I didn't even enter!!!

Tell me something Fantazmic - how many tickets have you bought over the years? Just the one? How many of those were as big of a winner as this one??? So roughly, now how much do you think you've won?

But, I am so amazed - and impressed - you're so lucky you should stand out in a storm and see if you can get struck by lightening!

I randomly bought a ticket a few weeks ago and won division 5. In my head i had a new car picked out! My prize.....$36.00. Needless to say I was slightly disappointed :(

LOL, I backed the 2005 Melbourne Cup winner - Makybe Diva and doubled my money - nothing like a free iced coffee tastes much better than a brought one. Actually I wanted to keep the unclaimed ticket but some one else thought it was ment to be cashed.
I know someone who won close to $2 million between three people. she paid off her house.
Well done:)

Last edited:
LOL, I backed the 2005 Melbourne Cup winner - Makybe Diva and doubled my money - nothing like a free iced coffee tastes much better than a brought one. Actually I wanted to keep the unclaimed ticket but some one else thought it was ment to be cashed.
I know someone who won close to $2 million between three people. she paid off her house.
Well done:)

Use the tab machines and you can cash in and keep the ticket in the future.

Slim6y we dont buy them very often only when they advertise a big jackpot
and we never win.....my Mum bought a ticket for years and years every single week and thought she was increasing her odds by having the same numbers every week (of course I knew she wasnt but didnt want to destroy her illusion)

and we didnt ever win anything.......

oh well *sigh*

Elizabeth

I always freak out that you have the same chances of picking the numbers 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 in that order and they come out that way...

Maybe tonight you should go rent a movie with Lisa Kudrow and John Travolta called 'Lucky Numbers' - I really enjoyed that movie - it's kind of funny and kind of depressing... But mostly funny :)

I accasionaly play lotto (when I feel lucky) and this weekendI got 4th divisiom and won about $31.00. Not quiet enough to retire on.

my old man won $11000 just afta goin bank rupt got the money in his bak and the bank took it be4 he cud even check to see if it had gone threw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back