Motocross riders in NSW

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hagos

Reaction score
I am getting a new bike soon
And was wondering where everyone rides?

The closest place (that I know of) is Nepean Raceway (but I don't want to join a club and have to race) and Pacific Park (more like Pathetic Park lol)

They are the 2 closest I know of (within an hour drive from Hawkesbury)

Anyone know of anywhere else??

I have been to Louee, and that was awesome!!! But it's a bit too far away for weekend rides
Same as Free Flight

I have heard good things about Appin
Anyone been? If I join that club do I HAVE to race? or can I show up on weekends and ride there like I would anywhere else?

Or is there anywhere in the Hawkesbury that people go riding without getting hassled by police or local people?

cheers

My local track is Mount Kembla. There is also another track at Nowra which is pretty good, but only when it has just been groomed :)

Appin's new race track is pretty good but i would give Mt Kembla a go, i bet you will like it :) They groom it about twice every month so its allways a nice flowing tack to ride.

Port Macquarie is also a good track, its where all the national events are held like Aussie's.

Havnt been to appin for a while now, but loved it..
i used to just ride in weekend practice, never raced there..
Great hillside motorx track, and a supercross practice track that anyone can ride on, dont think its used for races..
few other little tracks and some trails too...
Go have a look oneday...
Dont think you even need to join the club, just pay entry for the day..
As i said though, its been a while.. maybe ring and check..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back