Sydney reptile expo

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

extreme_pets

Not so new Member
Reaction score
This was the first Reptile Expo orgainsed by two private people. ( Adrian & Daniel )
Alot of time and work went into a very successful expo.

Thankyou to all the people who gave up there time to help, there are too many to list, without you it would not be possible.

All the shops and Suppliers who gave up there sunday to attend, and also had some great specials.
And of coarse all the breeders who attended.

The day went along very well breeders were selling animals which has been abit slow at the last expo's. So well done.

Daniel and Adrian were run of there feet I don't think they realised how hard it was going to be.
But hat's of too you both for a job well done. You will never get enough credit.

The atmosphere was very friendly and family orienated, everyone was having a great time.

The Herp society were there to promote there respective society's Good on you.
In the Reptile Industry we need to all get together and promote this great hobby and make people aware of what great pets reptiles are.

Negative people are jealous, have no knowledge or wish that they had thought of it.
so lets stop all this negative comments and move forward in what is a fast growing industry.

Once again CONGRATS to Adrain and Daniel for a job well done.

A big thankyou to all the customers, friends and family who give up there time to help.
A special thankyou to John and Nancy Agius who spend days and nightS before every expo preparing and the endless hours you put in. Without you both we could not do it.

good on them, i had a great time. sure it wasnt as large as last year, but the atmosphere was maintained and there were some great animals for sale. congrats!

no that one is different. The sydney reptile expo was the first one every great first show i bought a couple of snakes from there on sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back