What ya think of my new woma enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tazzy

Not so new Member
Reaction score
So I finished constructing my new enclosure and thought I'd share a couple of photos with you guys and see what you think! There's more pics of the construction process on my profile if anyone is interested.

All I need now is to pick up my woma, the weekend can't come fast enough.

Cheers, Tazzy

Attachments

• P1000638.jpg
    P1000638.jpg
    81.5 KB · Views: 218
  • P1000641.jpg
    P1000641.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 209
  • P1000644.jpg
    P1000644.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 197
looks great, It gives you great satisfaction when you do it yourself doesn't it ! I was going to ask about ventilation, but I went and checked out your album and I see you have drilled holes at the back, :)

Its always hardest waiting for a new animal.

I thought it was a pre-bought cabinet before I looked at the album. That looks great congrats

Looks great and very solid. I really like the front opening lockable doors- would prefer that rather than sliding doors. Got to make up a double one or triple one sometime later in the year.

Forgot to ask, where have you put the lights?

Last edited:
Cheers guys

Forgot to ask, where have you put the lights?[/QUOTE]

There are no lights, just going to have a bottom heat source. Might put a light in just for my viewing pleasure at a later date, but im more of the thought if you want to see your snake just grab him out!

as long as its in a well lit room it shouldn't cause any problem, a lot of people use lights as a way of providing a day/night cycle for their animals.

we make our own vivs too, and i also like the front opening doors, will be soooo much easier to keep clean!
i used stick on LED lights in my vivs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back