Sheoak skinks And Babies :]

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W.T.BUY

Some pics of my sheoak skinks. Mum dropped 15 babies this season what an effort! Some babies are allready showing nice colours! These guys are becomming more common in captivity which is a great thing, There is quite a diversity in colours from reds to yellows and even some very dark ones (possibly melenistic?) kicking around in captivity. Feel free to add some of your own photos :]

IMG_2983.jpg

IMG_6781.jpg

IMG_6912.jpg

IMG_6932.jpg

IMG_6881.jpg

IMG_6936.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
wow they look beautiful wouldnt mind getting myself a few of those in the near future :) great work

Awesome, one species i would definately like too get. Which type are these? And how much do they sell for these days?

Cheers
Steve

Awesome, one species i would definately like too get. Which type are these? And how much do they sell for these days?

Cheers
Steve

Havent seen red ones for sale b4 but yellow babys were 90 at the expo and some adult males(also yellows) sold through here at 200 ea.

Sweet, id love too get a few one day. As you said its good they are becoming more common, gives more people the chance too keep the gorgeous little things.

Bloody hard to raise when they are that small! Congrats on your success!

Attachments

• DSC02370.JPG
    DSC02370.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 353
well done mate ..... I know how much breeding these critters meant to you

your becoming one of those weird and wonderful species breeders

again well done and keep it up !

I wish we could keep them in Vic :(

Good work on breeding them. They are gorgeous!

Looks like they are trying to be baby eastern brown snakes (with legs!).

Well done. Not only have you got babies but you managed to get them through some hot weather

They are gorgeous, really hope i can get a few next season. Any enclosure pics?

Looks like they are trying to be baby eastern brown snakes (with legs!).

Well done. Not only have you got babies but you managed to get them through some hot weather

hot weather killed mine a few weeks ago

Bloody hard to raise when they are that small! Congrats on your success!

Ive been keeping mine on dirt (very clay based) and have spraying them alot daily they seem to always be thirsty and do like it cool. I have been feeding them baby woodies and chopped up big ones. Yesterday fed them on some cat food and they are fat as little pigs so all is good so far. I guess keeping them cool and moist might help?

Congrats Ty, you've done extremely well with these guys! Parents are gorgeous so the bubs should be stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back