server busy

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lplater

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Just wondering where i stand from a legal point of view its 2am and server busy when theres 19 subscribers and 20 visitors, seriously i pay to use a service who obviously can not provide. I know its been done to death but at this time in the morning i wouldnt think it would be busy. And i also tried to get a small time sponsers page from alink and the same msg came up, unless your a major sponsor the small ones pages also become (server busy) wich i find disgusting. PLEASE up grade server or loose alot of respect in the hobby.

i know i'm new around here and this will be my first post, but i just couldn't let this go..

where you stand from a legal stand point?? what exactly do you mean by this, i don't see a subscriber title or anything similar under your name showing that you contribute to this site financially so i can't possibly see any legal reasoning where you are hard done by at all..

not just that but if you had taken the time to read through other sections of the forum you would see that there is not only an appropriate section to post these types of issues in, but that there is also a thread there describing the server upgrade coming in the very near future..

as i see it we are being provided with a huge base of knowledge free of charge, despite the considerable costs it takes to host a site like this, so please take that into account before spouting crap about losing a lot of respect in the hobby, yes it is inconvenient at times but suck it up for the time being while admin try to resolve the issue..

by the way guys, love the site and have learnt quite a lot since joining, thanks..

Just wondering where i stand from a legal point of view its 2am and server busy when theres 19 subscribers and 20 visitors, seriously i pay to use a service who obviously can not provide. I know its been done to death but at this time in the morning i wouldnt think it would be busy. And i also tried to get a small time sponsers page from alink and the same msg came up, unless your a major sponsor the small ones pages also become (server busy) wich i find disgusting. PLEASE up grade server or loose alot of respect in the hobby.

i pay to use a service who obviously can not provide

your a regular member and have paid nothing to the site for any subscription so are a free (regular) member and not a subscriber at all. the server does a back up at these early hours of the morning and this may contribute to some difficulty. the server is currently being upgraded..

I have never any problems logging onto the site and dont get these "server is busy" messages..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back