Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Was thinking the same thing. j

lt sure looks like it was crowded at the VHS Reptile Expo, l did not go at all cause l had to be somewhere else today not to worrie, even if l was free to go l would not have gone to the reptile expo at all, it just does not interest me one bit and l have not once been nor will l in the future.

l'm lucky that l can get clear reflector globes and party light globes and NEC T10 UV tubes at wholesale prices, to keep all my Reptiles warm day and night and make sure they get UVA & UVB, and l can get rats or mice and insects very cheap aswell, so why do l need to waste my time going to any reptile expo to waste my hard earn money, by not going l still have my money in the bank rather than someone else having it in their pocket.

Those who did go hope you and your family and friends all had a good time why you were there, least the weather was fine and sunny for a good day out with family and friends, what more could you ask for.
what's wrong with going for a look you loser

what is so bad about a expo all it is is a place to seel reptiles or a place to go ad see reptiles nd new morphs or a place to see what new products are avilable to buy or to see a product before you buy so you know what to excpect instec of buying a product and than not liing it and it end up being a waste of oney

Nothing is wrong with the VHS Reptile Expo its not for everyone, when you have been in the reptile game for as long as l have 25years, you know what to buy or not buy and whats good value for money for when it comes down to buying heat lamps or UV tubes for your captive Reptiles, and you know where you can get them from as l do for wholesale prices, l to know where l can get cheap Reptile food such as rats-mice-crickets-woodies and pure un-related captive Reptiles when l need them, and l also design my very own Reptile enclosures then a close friend of mine who's a carpenter by trade builds them for me.

So what the point of me going to any Reptile Expo if l'm not interested in spending 1 cent or more.

Last edited:
Nothing is wrong with the VHS Reptile Expo its not for everyone, when you have been in the reptile game for as long as l have 25years, you know what to buy or not buy and whats good value for money for when it comes down to buying heap lamps or UV tubes for your captive Reptiles, and you know where you can get them from as l do for wholesale prices, l to know where l can get cheap Reptile food such as rats-mice-crickets-woodies and pure un-related captive Reptiles when l need them, and l also design my very own Reptile enclosures then l close friend of mine who's a carpenter by trade builds them for me.

So what the point of me going to any Reptile Expo if l'm not interested in spending 1 cent or more.

Fair enough mate & good on you. Seriously though, whats that got to do with people sharing photos and purchases from the expo?
I share some of your thoughts but I still love to go to expo's and enjoy the day out with friends & check out all the near gear and reptiles on display.

Bring on more photo's!

Did anyone get photo's of Pro-herp's and Carpetpythons stand?

no need to argue with the guy , just give him a negitive Reputation :lol:;)
i would have loved to have gone to the expo , but my money hasnt came through yet :x:x:x:x

Nothing is wrong with the VHS Reptile Expo its not for everyone, when you have been in the reptile game for as long as l have 25years, you know what to buy or not buy and whats good value for money for when it comes down to buying heat lamps or UV tubes for your captive Reptiles, and you know where you can get them from as l do for wholesale prices, l to know where l can get cheap Reptile food such as rats-mice-crickets-woodies and pure un-related captive Reptiles when l need them, and l also design my very own Reptile enclosures then a close friend of mine who's a carpenter by trade builds them for me.

no offense but i think every one knows where to get stuff alot cheaper than retail price i get all my stuff really cheap as my dad owns a reptile store so gets stuff really cheap and i build some of my own tanks which is alot cheaper yes i get what you are saying but there is always new stuff coming out which is better than older stuff

Last edited:
i think carpet pythons should do a thread with photos of there collection as thay seem to have some interesting snakes that can only be seen overseas so i would love to see some of what yous have

Hey does anybody know the wesbite of the photographer that was there?!
took some photos but forgot to take a card D:

Had a great great great time! Hope to go again next year!

l'm lucky that l can get clear reflector globes and party light globes and NEC T10 UV tubes at wholesale prices, to keep all my Reptiles warm day and night and make sure they get UVA & UVB, and l can get rats or mice and insects very cheap aswell, so why do l need to waste my time going to any reptile expo to waste my hard earn money, by not going l still have my money in the bank rather than someone else having it in their pocket.

I'm sure nobody missed you 1933... I'm sure you could have found someone to dob on though, so maybe you should go next year...

I think this thread is about the Expo, not about you and your good fortune...

J

Last edited by a moderator:
i think carpet pythons should do a thread with photos of there collection as thay seem to have some interesting snakes that can only be seen overseas so i would love to see some of what yous have

Just because their website is full of pics of morphs that are only available overseas doesn't mean they have actually got them.

Ben

Last edited:
Was a fantastic expo & everything was displayed & presented very well ...

I am one of those cursed with anxiety & I didn't have a problem with space/heat etc.

On a more depressing note, a lot of sellers went home with heaps of stock!

I was surprised at the prices on certain animals & yet they still weren't moving :shock:

I think the VHS did a fantastic job & I certainly hope that they have plans

to do another one next year! All in all a great afternoon outing ;)

hey reptilian1933 or should i say les if your going to send me a pm having a go at me about a post i have posted a least be a man about it and accept pm's back.and as for what you said in the pm you have the wrong person as i did not go to my first herp meeting till 2004.as in the 90s i was living in n.s.w.you have never met me but i do know all about you and what your like so it is a great thing that your not interested in going to the reptile expo's.

cheers have a great day........

Brilliant Expo, thanks VHS. Maybe a bigger venue next year it was very crowded. Wife managed to buy some snake jewellery and some crickets. Hope there is another one next year.

Great day and all positive feedback.Seemed to be a lot of people for the most part of the day.Would love to hear what sort of numbers came through the door.If it was a bit packed for some I think its positive as it means there were more people than expected.

I think Rep 1933 is Marvin from Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy.

Looked like a good turn up, bit far for me to travel tho : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back