Meet my new snake baby!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah_m

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Just thought I would share a few quick pics that we took of our new little girl today before she went into her new home. I got her from Beeman at the expo today. She is a wheat belt stimsons python and I couldn't be happier, she is so quiet, relaxed and gorgeous!!!
Still throwing around names for her ATM, will probably end up being something aboriginal.

I would like to say a HUGE thank you to Craig for this beautiful girl and for great, friendly service!:D
IMG_3772.jpg

IMG_3765.jpg

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3762.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3752.jpg

Such a nice example. Is she snappy at all?

Such a nice example. Is she snappy at all?

No, not at all. She is so chilled, even after such a big day she is so relaxed. I would have to say that so far she seems to be the quietest snake I have (which is saying something cos the other 2 are pretty cruisy too)

awesome. I am very happy for you. :) Keep us updated with how she goes. I love the wheatbelts they are my favourite

She is a real beauty - congratulations! Stimsons are great little snakes.

Thanks for all the nice comments guys. I am so happy with her. It has taken 2 years of nagging, sweet talking and begging for my husband to agree to another snake, so she is really special!!!

I know how you feel, it has taken me many years for my wife to agree on my buying a childrens, I finally have her home.......now for the elapids.......hmmmmmm. Your new addition looks great,enjoy.

Thanks for the lovely comments Sarah, Glad your happy with you new girl.

Beeman were you set up next to John McGrath?

Nice wheatie sarah... Not much stimmies that I saw but I do remember wheats being sold on a stall next to Johns.. That stall had me reaching for my pocket a few times but I excercised self control, very difficult with so many new critters around. I was already at the carpark and stopped to think twice about picking up a RHD woma from Neil, the wife even asked me if I wanted to go back in for it.

Beeman were you set up next to John McGrath?

Nice wheatie sarah... Not much stimmies that I saw but I do remember wheats being sold on a stall next to Johns.. That stall had me reaching for my pocket a few times but I excercised self control, very difficult with so many new critters around. I was already at the carpark and stopped to think twice about picking up a RHD woma from Neil, the wife even asked me if I wanted to go back in for it.
Yes John and i shared a stall :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back