Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid bitey things, this is one of the many reasons I will not keep captive womas lol.

how big would a snake have to actually be to take a human out do any of our aussie snakes get big enough to do it?

None currently. A bloke got wrapped up by an XL olive at Robin Falls up here. Obviously it couldnt eat him but he was stuck for 2 hours until some people came along and got him sorted.

The (not too distant) fossil record shows we had several snakes with the bulk to consume people and this is chronicled in several aboriginal oral histories.

Get a wire and make your own lock. I wouldn't trust a sliding door to keep closed.

I have a glass lock now.
Virides tell me more!

Basically an alarm reminder system which also doubles as an escape alarm if they somehow manage to open the sliding glass panel.

The unit will do many enclosures at once and is not just intended for sliding glass, can be used anywhere where you want to ensure escapes are monitored.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back