Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dale1988

Reaction score
hey i was just thinking to myself what species everyone thought would have to be most popular and probably breed more than the other species? i have noticed there are heaps of spotteds and heaps of coastals out there whats everyone else think and why that species?

Easy to breed and easy to get. Lots of variation as well.
Great starting snakes as well.

i would have to say black head python i love these snakes more than any other snake in the world aan with all the variation around to day there is one to suit everyone

Saying most "Sought" after is a pretty open question. Some people might think valuable, others unachievable, some rare, and some personal favorites... But I supose you did that on pourpose? Anyway for me it's s tie between the Woma and the BHP. Of course achievable and unachievable morphs in both species would make them even more Sought after to me.

You can't ask what is the most sort after snake, it's to generic and open.

I won't keep pythons, however give me any of the Australian Colubrids or an Eye Lash Viper and you have me

as morbid said it was a open question and i did it on purpose so i could see what everyone thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back