FAY's talk at Macherps

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tiliqua

Reaction score
For what it's worth, APS moderator FAY done a great talk on the Anteresia group of pythons this evening at February's Macherps meeting. Fay's passion for the species really shone through, and we were treated to up-close encounters with various species and locality morphs, even a Pygmy python! If you can keep the children in the audience captivated your doing something right :) Well done!

Never ever been interested in Childreni untill someone with a real REAL passion for them showed me some patternless.
THEY LOOK LIKE MINI OLIVES!

Thanks Fay ,Well done, Totally Enjoyed your talk and also handling some of your gorgeous Antaresias :) Great Night

aww man where was the talk at? would have loved to been there

aaawwww thanks. You are such a lovely friendly bunch. As you know, I am NO expert of antaresia's or talking in front of people, but just love showing and talking about these guys.

yeh well done Fay.. until last night I didn't know why people go on about stimmies so much..... now that i've seen some up close I might have to get me one!!

Fay - Was a great talk, often the most interesting ones are just from keepers with a strong passion for their animals. You showed some great animals, with an interesting presentation, we had a few new heads in the audience and I will be amazed if they're not back next month as a result of a great first meeting...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back