Tell us about your bredli!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
haha JimWetherall, one of your pics very similar to an old one of mine.

This pic taken Nov 09, of my male at about 10 months. Both my Bredl's now over 2yo.

100_1503.jpg

My bredli is about 1 year old now. His a great snake and has never ever tried to strike or bite.
266.jpg

Great photos! I love the hypos! My guy is a standard, is there any temperament difference between the two? One of my friends has a snake that also loves attention and will rub along the glass until greeted.

Up until I faced my fear and learnt about snakes I never would have thought they could be the intelligent creatures they are, all with their own unique personalities. I May be a little biased but I think us bredli owners got the better end of the stick :)

a bredli was also my first snake and has always been my favorite herp. they are the best looking carpets IMO and I have decided to invest in 2 more. great first choice you will love it and they are awesome when they get some size.

My bredli is a little ****e, he likes to bite and bite and bite...His name is Ranga-Boy :lol:

DSCF3722.jpg

DSCF3720.jpg

haha JimWetherall, one of your pics very similar to an old one of mine.

This pic taken Nov 09, of my male at about 10 months. Both my Bredl's now over 2yo.

100_1503.jpg

Very similar indeed, it's a great pose and makes for good photos!

My Bredli is 14 months old now, I've had her since she was 8 weeks old. She's always been nervous, but she's better than she used to be. When she was very young she would sit dead still in a defensive position, and would be terrified of everything that moved. Now she cruises around my hands, sometimes she'll stop and keep an eye on something that moves, but she settles again quickly. Hopefully she'll calm down more as she gets bigger. Her name is Sahara.

Attachments

• Full body2.jpg
    Full body2.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 49
  • Head shot2.jpg
    Head shot2.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Handling5.jpg
    Handling5.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 42
  • Handling2.jpg
    Handling2.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 39
my big boy turned 5 the other day (31st jan)

regardless of whether hes indoors or out in the aviary he always comes down from his perch and nose rubs at the door when i get home from work.
Once hes had his attention hes happy to ignore me again, but if he doesnt get at least a 5 mins hello he'll nose rub for hours.

such a placid fella, i have no hesitation sticking my head in his cage and waking him up with a big sloppy kiss on the nose/head

Sounds like a nice snake Chris 1 got a pic of him?

my girl has just turned 2. she was the spawn of satan and would bite me every chance she got. she is still a little flighty but is slowly getting better. got to love the contrast of colours on a classic bredli20110125_003.jpg20110125_004.jpg

My First Snake was a Bredli :)
Rogue turned 1 in January she was a little snappy for the first month, then never tried be bite again (except once she tried to eat me haha my fault was measuring a rat after she just shed and forgot to wash hands before holding her again)
but she is the most placid snake i own and is always out during the day hardly ever hides great display snake :D

Wont let me upload pics don't know why sorry :)

Last edited:
hypo Bredli was born in Feb on valentines day....so I called him Romeo. Got him from Baden also.

He is very placid, have never received a tag from him. I believe he touched my brothers hand once, when he was in shed and my brother moved his hand to quickly, however he was a small hatchie and you could barely notice anything. He is just shy of 1.5 meters at 1 year old

I don't have any recent photos.

Attachments

• IMG_4467.jpg
    IMG_4467.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_4449.jpg
    IMG_4449.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 39
i have an 8month old bredli got at the melb expo .. great little snake, bit flighty and defensive but thats expected with hatchos, should grow out of it.

they are great snakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back